• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. 3

The festive Robin

if you getthe chance, shoot him.
  2. 3

Cash for Gold

this is happening on my estate. i own a shop on the edge of the estate and the police came and warned us that this is exactly whats going on. round here they are breaking in thru the back grabbing the gold and they are posting it within minutes of taking it. its all organised. if they get...
  3. 3

Wymering Manor

hahahaha!!
  4. 3

The Derelict Bungalow by the river colne

the railway closed down around 1930-40 when dalgety moved or something. i forget the history but all the tracks were removed. The railway was part of the colne valley network, but the nearest station now would be 9 miles way in Braintree. 'Old toot' best example is old stuff you'd find at a...
  5. 3

Derelict mental hospital

I can easily explain the stonehenge/table layout :-) But as for the banging and the door. Beats me, could be squatters. Wicked story mate, sounds a bit like the severalls hospital. Ive heard some wierd stuff surrunding that place.
  6. 3

The Derelict Bungalow by the river colne

My friend Karl and I were sitting on a bench down at Box Mill, Halstead situated just behind the Industrial Estate. We were probably 14/15 years old and were currently studying for our exams. Across the river on the bank was a large willow tree that hasn't had its branches cut back in years as...
Back