• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. T

Crewe

just thought i'd throw in, when it was a sowing factory i heard that the machines used to come on on there own at night (my nan was a cleaner there or something) that was just in the back of my head.
  2. T

Cheshire/Wales

thanks dan, uhhhm it's highly likely thats it lol :] it's all boarded up and fenced off now... so yeh :/ uhm apparently it's haunted but it may be it just has an eerie atmosphere, although my friend says he saw 2 ghosts there, one being a man and one being a woman but then again you never know...
  3. T

Cheshire/Wales

I was wondering if anyone has any ghost and paranormal stories to share, about cheshire and wales, since my last thread failed miserably (crewe) so uhm yeh. Also I was wondering if anyone has any info on the abandonded + burnt out at the bottom house outside of northwich off the a32 it's...
  4. T

Crewe

:shock: bloody hell i've missed a lot :shock: :shock: :shock:
  5. T

Crewe

hmmm this area is quite strange :/ lol, erm anyone have anything to share? anything at all?
  6. T

Crewe

please do.
  7. T

Crewe

please do.
  8. T

Crewe

meh no worries, i would like to compile 1 but nobody seems to have anything to share lol
  9. T

Crewe

yeah, I've read about the dog headed men, seems a bit far fetched to be honest but hey if anyone wants to post anything from Crewe and the area around every little helps.
  10. T

Crewe

the 1 with the green spire and it says "teddy teddy, i want my teddy" im looking forward to your posts
  11. T

Crewe

erm, are we talking about the same church yard? (this is saint michaels the church and the graves are all in one grounds) 1 quite famous ghost story from the church yard is that of brigit bostock (spelt like that?)(the white which) but that story doesn't perticularly make sense as she wasn't...
  12. T

Crewe

wynbumbury* he's informed me it's spelt like that :oops:
  13. T

Crewe

ah another thing, my friend scott now lives in winbury(nantwich) at his new house a heavy old fashioned candle stick was thrown across the room with no explantion (he just reminded me of this)
  14. T

Crewe

well, a lot of these accounts have been in the church yard funilly enough, (me and my friends see ourselves as some amatuar ghost hunters) anywho... once while walking my ex home past the churchyard (middle of winter and a bit foggy may be accounted) we both saw a strange "thing" hunched...
  15. T

Crewe

Hi guys this is my first time writing so help me out? i'm 16 and have had many paranormal experiences as of a few of my friends in the past, including seeing a "monk" in the old church yard off broad street, i was wondering if anyone from crewe and the area around it would like to share their...
Back