• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. M

A Bizarre & Nasty Haunting

You put it so much better than i did :lol:
  2. M

A Bizarre & Nasty Haunting

Brilliant story, after reading it through i'm wandering could uncle Frank have been tortured by his sexuality?(some hint of his being gay)and either commited suicide upstairs or was even killed during an attempted exorcism of his gayness? this might explain his disappearance and the reluctance...
  3. M

IMF Chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn In New York Arrest

A new report prepared for Prime Minister Putin by the Federal Security Service (FSB) says that former International Monetary Fund (IMF) ChiefDominique Strauss-Kahn [photo with Putin top left] was charged and jailed in the US for sex crimes on May 14th after his discovery that all of the gold...
  4. M

Irkutsk 'Alien' found

That's exactly what they want us to think. A video of the find shot by Timur Hilall, 18, and Kirill Vlasov, 19 - supposedly showing the alien's mangled body frozen in snow in Irkutsk, Siberia - became a world-wide sensation after appearing on YouTube. Now the pair have admitted it was a...
  5. M

Britain: Police State?

Welcome Corkonian! Howya biy? :wink:
  6. M

Britain: Police State?

Check this video from BBC news,i thought some of the "rioters" looked a bit well built for students. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xusj0tpVzrQ
  7. M

Jogging Man

running man I was in UK last week and asked about running man , apparently he was a patient at the local hospital (st margarets) and when it was shut down he moved to a halfway house locally, he has always jogged in the Great Barr area but has been spotted as far away as Sutton and...
  8. M

Jogging Man

Would that be the guy on the birmingham road through Great Barr? hes a legend. :D
  9. M

Increase In Synchronicity?

Hi everyone first post so please bear with me,i had been hunting Nick Redferns books unsuccesfully here in Cork for ages.last October we took a trip up to a hotel in Galway for a long weekend of R+R the place was beautiful but isolated with pouring rain every day,so we decided to take a trip to...
Back