• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. K

Castle - pic

I clicked on this topic expecting a genuine scary picture of a real ghost, only to be let down.. shame. :( [/b]
  2. K

East Anglia: Britain's Most Haunted Area?

I'm trying to look it up on Google, but a few people told me a couple of days ago that East Anglia is the most haunted place, but I'm not sure if they're actually right. Has anyone got any information for me?
  3. K

Weird photo from Old Melbourne Goal...

That looks like a shadow of some sort.
  4. K

Weird photo from Old Melbourne Goal...

...I can't see any supposed Ghost.
  5. K

Wedding Ghost Photo

This doesn't look like an apparition of any sorts to me. It just looks like a combination of smoke and disco lights which have created the image.
  6. K

Strange picture

It's nothing Ghostly.
  7. K

Penguin Book Of Ghosts Reveals Most Haunted Places

East Anglia is reported to being the most haunted place in England. I don't know how true that is though.
  8. K

A Lighthouse Phantom

I still don't think it's a ghost.
  9. K

A Lighthouse Phantom

Out of curiosity, was she the only one out there at the time? Could it have been a mate or something out with her? My opinion still stands, but I'm trying to think of what it could really be.
  10. K

A Lighthouse Phantom

In my opinion that picture kind of looks faked. (Don't take offence.) But, it is kind of creepy nevertheless.
  11. K

The Scariest Experience You've Ever Had

Me and my boyfriend went out today, and on the way to a supposed haunted location, (Northwood Park), we decided to tell each other our scary experiences. Whether or not the experiences we had MAY have been our imagination, some of them he told me left tingles down my spine. So, I was...
  12. K

FOAF Phone Ghost Picture

When I say "real child", I mean it could of come from a different picture that has somehow got onto that picture.. if that makes sense?
  13. K

FOAF Phone Ghost Picture

No offence, but that picture is definatly a fake. It's either a real child, OR they've photoshopped it.
  14. K

Haunted Hospitals!

The Royal National Hospital was opened in 1867 to deal with tuberculosis and other chest diseases. Again, the climate of the area was an important factor in its choice of location. The Hospital continued its vital work rehabilitating patients for over a century, until advances in medicine and...
  15. K

Ghosts: Real Or Just Our Imagination?

Yeah, sure. What I mean is; if you think of something alot, Ghosts for example, is it possible to maybe conjure up something after you've finished talking about them? Maybe "see" something, because you've been talking about it alot, if that makes sense, lol.
  16. K

Ghosts: Real Or Just Our Imagination?

Is it possible to create Ghosts in our head after talking about them alot, or do they actually exist? Bit of a weird question, I know. But me and my boyfriend were talking about it the other day, and the subject came up. I was wondering if maybe when you're talking about them, you suddenly...
  17. K

Lights on my stairs

Sometimes lights flicker casting a "flittering" image.. I guess the initial reaction is to blame it on something spooky. Alas, it could be nothing. But I could understand why you'd be freaked out by it.
  18. K

Haunted Children's Toys

Maybe it's because you like being scared? :P I read things late at night and then I start to think I hear/see things which aren't actually there. :roll:
  19. K

Haunted Children's Toys

:lol:
  20. K

Most Haunted: Bumper Compendium Thread

Most Haunted got boring after Derek Acorah was found out to be a fake. [We all knew he was before it was confirmed, but still.] And the live shows were boring anyway.
  21. K

Mobile / Cell Phone Weirdness

Possibly. But no. :lol:
  22. K

Mobile / Cell Phone Weirdness

What exactly is a 'gibbed' demon? A couple of weeks ago, me and my friend were talking about Supernatural happenings. After an hour of talking about things, I got a text message come through from a number that I didn't know. So when I looked, all it said was, "gibbed demon." So, I called the...
Back