• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. kiel_d

Strange find on my lawn

A bit of an odd one... maybe someone can help. I found on my back lawn yesterday morning a bundle of long thin sticks bound with a yellow ribbon. Having a very sketchy grounding in magic i could remember reading about spells that use similar objects to this, but not of one identical. I...
  2. kiel_d

Male Breastfeeding....

:wtf: http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_700634.html Widower learns to breastfeed A Sri Lankan widower has attracted the attention of doctors for his ability to breastfeed his young daughter. Mr B Wijeratne, from Walapanee, near Colombo, took to breastfeeding her soon after his...
  3. kiel_d

Elephant On Acid

Found this on Guardian Unlimited today.... A Dose Of Madness Make of it what you will. here's the text:- Forty years ago, two psychiatrists adminstered history's largest dose of LSD. Johan Jensen reports on the epoch-defining experiment Thursday August 8, 2002 The Guardian...
  4. kiel_d

Haunted Weekend Break?

I'm very interested in spending the night in a house/castle/pub (especially a pub! :D ) that has a reputation for being haunted. Does anyone have any info on a good place to stay (N England, maybe Scotland) or a company who organises this sort of weekend as i've trawled the net and haven't...
  5. kiel_d

Ghost-Hunting & Paranormal Investigation Groups

I've been interested in the idea of ghost hunting/paranormal investigation for years, and thanks to the net i've got a pretty good idea how to go about it. However, i don't just want to start running around on my own doing things as and when. I wondered if anyone on the board knows of a group or...
  6. kiel_d

The Long Man of Wilmington

From Ananova:- http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_579301.html?menu=news.quirkies Twenty foot penis painted on ancient hill figure An ancient hill figure carved into the South Downs has sprouted a 20-foot penis overnight in what experts say could be a bizarre May Day celebration...
Back