• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. 4

Gotham

I find this quite enjoyable!
  2. 4

FT321

I found the fairy article to be dull, and a difficult read. Aren't fairies rather old hat? Discuss!
  3. 4

FT320

My copy has just arrived, and since I haven't read the horror comic article yet, I cannot comment on the "spam" link on this thread...
  4. 4

FT318

Having finished the current copy, I am waiting eagerly for the next issue!
  5. 4

FT318

One of the best FT's in a while! Always showing that there is more out there than I think there is!
  6. 4

Doctor Who [Spoilers]

When the Doctor reads the chip, it clearly reads S.S Marie Anntionette, and in smaller writing, but still legible, sistership to the SS Madame De Pompadour - and the Doctor later states his brain is still rebooting...
  7. 4

FT317

Of course they read Fortean Times! How else would they know whom to abduct and probe?!
  8. 4

FT318

For the first time ever, my copy has arrived the day before it goes on sale! It usually arrives a week or two after it goes on sale! Looks like a cracking good read!
  9. 4

FT317

That's what I like about FT - always introducing me to something new that I've never heard of before!
  10. 4

FT316

Why is there no variation in aliens visiting? Is it because we've all been exposed to the little grey men in movies (think Paul) or tv (think Stargate SG1) that people who claim to be abducted can't think up something more original?
  11. 4

FT317

The last issue took three weeks to arrive at my abode...
  12. 4

FT316

A corker? That's how people describe "Wines And Spirits" magazine! :D
  13. 4

FT315

Why have other people mess with your head when you can do it yourself, and for much cheaper...
  14. 4

FT314

I had also trouble reading the white print on black background for the Superhero article! Lucky I sat out in the sun to read it...
  15. 4

FT314

There's nowt wrong with bollocks, tastefully presented! Great issue, even with Strange Deaths moved to the back page!
  16. 4

FT313

It seems that there isn't an issue of the magazine that doesn't have Crowely or John Mitchell in it - a few issues without those two cropping up anywhere would be nice!
  17. 4

FT313

But is it what we want? Is it heck! Just one issue without him would be a blessing!
  18. 4

FT313

Haven't got this issue yet, and still reading last issue...
  19. 4

FT313

Have yet to have either breakfast or the current (313) issue of FT!
  20. 4

FT312

Well, that's humans being humans for you...
  21. 4

FT312

Just recieved my copy - and only eight days after it went on sale in England! Usually it takes two or three weeks to arrive, so I am a Happy Bunny! :D Haven't read it yet, but it looks a cracker of an issue!
  22. 4

Who Sells Fortean Times Near Me?

Well, educational standards are dropping everywhere! Thank (insert deity of choice here, if one feels the need!) for Fortean Times, the only magazine that assumes its readers can spell!
  23. 4

FT312

Needy and/or creepy just about sums up every single Fortean Times reader! :lol: Still reading the last issue, as it arrived three weeks late! What's the point of having a subscription if it turns up three weeks late?!
  24. 4

FT311

I'ms still waiting for my copy to arrive! :cry:
  25. 4

Doctor Who [Spoilers]

I was there, too. Got my copy of The Five Doctors signed.
  26. 4

FT311

I don't boast either, but there is a warm glow seeing your name in print somewhere that isn't a Wanted sign! :lol:
  27. 4

FT310

Had thought English subscribers would have their copies of issue 311 arriving by now. I blame the sale of the Royal Mail!
  28. 4

Game Of Thrones [Spoilers]

Interesting books (not seen the tv version!), but not sure if this has a Fortean Theme throughout it!
  29. 4

FT310

No Strange Deaths column in this issue, and no look back at this month ten, twenty, thirty, forty years coumn either - both of which I look forward to reading! Also, no "Next Month" preview column again! Please Explain!
  30. 4

FT310

So, if it takes a while to get across the pond, as it were, Australian subscribers have no real hope of getting their issue early! :cry:
  31. 4

FT310

Lucky devils!
  32. 4

FT310

Waiting eagerly for my copy to arrive - and two issues this month! :spinning Bliss! :likee:
  33. 4

FT309

I once had one issue arrive on the Friday and the next issue to arrive on the Monday.
  34. 4

FT309

My copy has finally arrived - but two days before Christmas, and I don't have the time to read it! :furious:
  35. 4

Wonder Woman Movie

Perhaps this will detract from the awfulness that is Ben Affleck!
  36. 4

Doctor Who [Spoilers]

I saw the shoes, and thought "River Song!" - there can be no doubt that someone so important to the Doctor would have someone in the Black Archive.
  37. 4

FT309

This Prince Philip Cult - does it have quotes from the Great Man himself? One would hope so!
  38. 4

The Walking Dead

He gets the blame for a lot of things!
  39. 4

The Walking Dead

Just bought the first season on dvd, and it's brilliant! Just what is it with zombies and shuffling?
  40. 4

Pacific Rim

Think I'll avoid this, and watch The Walking Dead!
  41. 4

FT308

It's a pity that there wasn't the crazy letters and strange headlines in issue 300!
  42. 4

FT308

The crazy letters section ought to have been in the 300th issue!
  43. 4

FT306

So that's about ten years or so (very rough guess there!) of back issues you have hoarded, er, carefully archived away at your house? Lucky you! :wink:
  44. 4

Doctor Who [Spoilers]

Holy Underpants, Batman! The Day Of The Doctor was brilliant! And that cameo at the end! Brilliant! :wow:
  45. 4

FT308

I am glad they corrected the "Terminator" and the "door in a tree" pictures in the letters section - Life is confusing enough! :lol:
  46. 4

Goodnight Sweetheart

I've always felt Goodnight Sweetheart became laboured and a one-trick pony, and stopped watching about two years in.
  47. 4

What's so Fortean about JFK and Doctor Who?

Just where are the cities on the moon and the ocean floor and the jet packs and flying cars we were promised in the fifties and sixties? WE WAS ROBBED! :evil:
  48. 4

FT308

The only thing that spoiled this issue was the picture on page 47 of Richard Dawkings! Otherwise, another brilliant issue from Fortean Towers!
  49. 4

FT308

I don't like the idea of something being "kicked out" to make way for a Follow Up article, but having space for a semi-regular article might be good - looking at an event that made a big impact at the time, Follow Up articles, a review of old cases, and you could have three or four of these a year.
Back