• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. I

"Revisionist Poe"

...movie news of the most awful variety: John Cusack To Play Poe In THE RAVEN!! ""There's basically a serial killer loose in 1850's Baltimore and he's using Poe's stories as his methodology, so then he leaves clues at each murder and says it's up to Poe to find him before he kills...
  2. I

Did OZZFEST Concertgoers Witness UFO In 2004?

Did OZZFEST Concertgoers Witness UFO In 2004? Nov. 20, 2008 "Pollstar.com reports that The History Channel debuted an episode of "UFO Hunters" October 29 that featured one of the best-documented UFO "sightings" to date. It took place August 21, 2004, when fans were leaving an Ozzfest concert...
  3. I

Cowboy Sect

Swedish pastor accused of leading violent 'cowboy sect' 21 Aug 08 "A southern Swedish religious congregation based at a cowboy-themed conference centre has been accused of harbouring a violent and extreme religious sect. A show aired on Tuesday by public service broadcaster SVT contained...
  4. I

Oprahism?

Internet Evangelist Believes Oprah Winfrey Is Starting Her Own Cult April 21, 2008 1:46 p.m. EST "St. Petersburg, FL (CNS) - Bill Keller, host of Live Prayer, is taking on talk show host Oprah Winfrey. Keller, who has been dubbed the Dr. Phil of Prayer and writes a daily Internet devotion...
  5. I

Hopes Fade For 'Party Balloon' Priest

Hopes fade for 'party balloon' priest April 23, 2008 08:17am "HOPE are fading for a Brazilian priest who floated aloft tied to 1000 giant party balloons after several of the helium-filled globes were found floating at sea. Father Adelir de Carli, 41, soared into the sky from the...
  6. I

Two-Faced Humans (Craniofacial Duplication; Diprosopus)

Baby with two faces worshiped as goddess "A baby with two faces was born in a northern Indian village, where she is doing well and is being worshipped as the reincarnation of a Hindu goddess, her father said Tuesday. The baby, Lali, apparently has an extremely rare condition known as...
  7. I

The Entire Hubble Image Collection

http://hubblesite.org/gallery/album/entire_collection ......set Phasers to stunned! A jaw-dropping 1079 amazing images from the Hubble Telescope. The tough part in working out which one to use for my computer's wallpaper. Enjoy :!:
  8. I

"Targeted by Extraterrestrials"

Under attack: The owner of a house struck five times by meteorites fears aliens are targeting him 10th April 2008 "A Bosnian man whose home has been hit an incredible five times by meteorites believes he is being targeted by aliens. Experts at Belgrade University have confirmed that all...
  9. I

Don't be the only gay in the cemetery

Don't be the only gay in the cemetery April 09, 2008 09:04am "HOMOSEXUALS have been designated an area in a Copenhagen cemetery for those who want to be buried among people who shared their sexual orientation. "We founded an association called Regnbuen (Rainbow) and our goal is that gays...
  10. I

Bible Stops A Bullet

Bible stops bullet shot into a Geauga County home 4/3/2008 "HAMBDEN TOWNSHIP -- A bullet tore through a Geauga County home here Sunday night while a young family was inside. A deer slug came through the east side of the home, traveled through several walls and came to a stop after...
  11. I

'Sect book' linked to missing family

'Sect book' linked to missing family April 03, 2008 07:51pm "A BOOK predicting the end of the world will be pulled from publication after it was linked to the disappearance of four people in Western Australia. But publisher Brett Mitchell, the owner of Esoteric Publishing which he says...
  12. I

Haunted Police Station

Police Hire Paranormal Investigators After Unexplained Events POSTED: 11:55 am EDT April 3, 2008 "HOMESTEAD, Pa. -- Officials with the Homestead Police Department have hired paranormal investigators after several unexplained events in the station, including a typewriter that types by itself...
  13. I

Unidentified Fallen Debris

Bizarre ball of twisted metal space junk falls from the sky into farmer's backyard 28th March 2008 "Outback farmer James Stirton's property consisted of little more than a herd of cattle and a sea of dust - until a curious object from outer space dropped in. Mr Stirton scratched his head...
Back