• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. N

Anyone else worried about swine flu?

Thank you.
  2. N

I had my swine flu vaccine ten days ago and I have been fine apart from a sore arm. I had the seasonal flu vaccine at the same time in the other arm. I am also on chemotherapy and am immunosuppressed, as well as having a serious heart condition and various other bits that are falling apart...
  3. N

Dowsing

My mother could dowse. I've seen her do it on a farm where the farmer who was a friend of ours needed a new water source. He was really skeptical and then really impressed! She used a couple of twigs that he gave her. Don't know if I can do it - never tried.
  4. N

Angry customer with orange card. Any ideas?

Maybe it was a "Just can't wait" card for people with bowel or bladder problems. That would explain her jumpiness and the fact that it is not always necessary to use the card.
  5. N

Strange Flu-y Feelings

Strange things you think. Last time I had real flu, I was sure that my body was going to come apart at the waist as if I were a wasp or something. Anyone who has seen me will know that that is totally unrealistic. I had to wait while everything (don't know what everything was in this...
  6. N

Ghosts on TV programmes

There was certainly no ship in what I saw. And it didn't appear to have any connection to anything going on in the studio. I've seen lots of spoof spooks, but they never give you the grues like this did. Really weird.
  7. N

I'm quite worried. I have several autoimmune diseases, including pulmonary arterial hypertension. At the moment I am on pulsed chemotherapy to damp down my immune system. Good timing :roll: But I am old enough to have had real flu several times so hopefully I still have more immunity...
  8. N

The Nameless Thing Of Berkeley Square

I'd forgotten about the film!
  9. N

Ghosts on TV programmes

Richard and Judy on This morning I saw a ghost on this program about 16 years ago. I can't remember what they were talking about when suddenly there was a man in the background sitting on a chair. Chair and man were transparent. He got up from the chair and wandered around completely...
  10. N

The Nameless Thing Of Berkeley Square

No Nightingales Has anyone read the book "No Nightingales" by Caryl Brahms and SJ Simon about two military ghosts in Berkeley Square? It is a gentle comedy. Sorry if a bit off topic.
  11. N

Real Demons? (Actual Encounters With Demonic Entities)

I'm sorry but I do believe that this is evil and the sooner we stop doing it the better.
Back