• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. Spudrick68

Feeling A Terror

That was Captain Sensible who was and is in The Damned.
  2. Spudrick68

Fashion & Clothing: Follies, Fads & Social Norms

Do these peop!e crawl out of bed into the shops without washing?
  3. Spudrick68

What's The Most Boring Fortean Subject?

Your accommodation is reference VB49217. Now go and remote view it.
  4. Spudrick68

Feeling A Terror

Dave Vanian of The Damned wrote the song Wait For The Blackout about living in a basement flat.
  5. Spudrick68

Have You Got A Double?

Nein.
  6. Spudrick68

A Good Read: Book Suggestions & Recommendations

Grimm's Complete Fairy Tales: Magical Worlds Await: Grimm's Complete Fairy Tales: Free on Kindle: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0D14Z8R4Q?smid=A1G3UP32AZJ14F&tag=pepperegc-21&ascsubtag=2676495881
  7. Spudrick68

I've said before he was nothing a grubby little man. How he is admired I will seriously never know.
  8. Spudrick68

They Fuck You Up, Your Mum & Dad

I hope for her own sake that she is in isolation.
  9. Spudrick68

A few years ago in a decent hotel in Washington we saw a bloke sitting eating breakfast with a guest. The guest was in a full suit and the one I assume was staying in the hotel was in his pyjamas. He didn't look at all bothered. He was in front of me asking for a yoghurt. I was intending to...
  10. Spudrick68

Creepy Small Villages

I read recently that cars have become one cm wider each year for the last ten years. This is causing problems with street parking. Parking partly on a pavement may block prams and wheelchairs.
  11. Spudrick68

Dorset Knob Throwing Event To Return In 2024

Do we have a thread on knob grabbing?
  12. Spudrick68

Photos You Need To Really Look At To Understand

I logically know what I am seeing but my brain refuses to let me see it.
  13. Spudrick68

Elvis Presley

Elvis has entered the bui!ding.
  14. Spudrick68

Fortean Documentaries

The UFO movie They Don't Want You To See is a good watch and I enjoyed it. It takes a look at the facts that they know and offers explanations from a science viewpoint. What I personally like about this sceptic film is it isn't nasty. It doesn't bait, poke fun at or attempt to humiliate people...
  15. Spudrick68

Kids Today

I am inclined to agree.
  16. Spudrick68

Kids Today

Yes. Although Christened Stan the witch doctor called him Tamar Samang.
  17. Spudrick68

Kids Today

No, Stan is his child, my cousin was called Chris. He also worked on the island of Unst, if I wrote Scotland on the address it would not be delivered. Stan is on the autistic spectrum. Twice when to!d off he reacted. Once he let the chickens into the house. The second time he shat in his...
  18. Spudrick68

Kids Today

Edit, the baby was called Stan not the witch doctor.
  19. Spudrick68

Ageing & Growing Old

Me three. Half a molar fell off. It hurt like he'll at the time but no pain since. My dentist says she will leave it unless it gives me pain.
  20. Spudrick68

Oops! The Silly Mistakes Thread

Didn't someone stream themselves masturbating during a business meeting? I seem to recall it in the totally accurate newspapers.
  21. Spudrick68

Kids Today

My cousin, who recently passed away, was a doctor. Earlier in his life he did voluntary work in a leper colony in the Nepalese mountains. It was three days walk to reach civilization. He delivered his own baby in the mountains. A local witch doctor oversaw proceedings. He was called Stan. It...
  22. Spudrick68

More Tales From My Guests

I have always wanted a good intelligently written book about the cross correspondences. I'm unsure how improbable and signify it is.
  23. Spudrick68

Strange Crimes

Deliveroo rider bites off Aldershot customer's thumb - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68558464
  24. Spudrick68

Atlas of the Unexpected: Haphazard Discoveries, Chance Places and Unimaginable Destinations (Unexpected Atlases) Kindle Edition - £1.99 on Kindle from Amazon: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DP5B8Q7/ref=pe_33573471_635671331_TE_M1DP Apparently there are 4 books in the series. I think that I need...
  25. Spudrick68

Message In A Bottle

Message in a bottle from Lancaster washes up on Scottish beach 60 years later - https://www.lancasterguardian.co.uk/news/national/message-in-a-bottle-from-lancaster-washes-up-on-scottish-beach-60-years-later-4555146
  26. Spudrick68

Time Or Dimensional Slips

I don't mean to keep this thread off topic, but the cover of Numan's single Down In The Park looks particularly ghost like too: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Down_in_the_Park
  27. Spudrick68

I personally knew it's subject matter. I just wondered about the imagery of that specific line.
  28. Spudrick68

"there's a man outside, in a long coat grey hat smoking a cigarette" .From Are Friends Electric. I wonder if Numans experience influenced this lyric.
  29. Spudrick68

The Mandela Effect: False Memory

The Return Of The Living Dead for me personally. Very niche O know.
  30. Spudrick68

Taking The Piss: Weird Wee Stories

I take an effervescent tablet of Vit C and zinc once a,day. My urine is an orange colour afterwards presumably from the dye.
  31. Spudrick68

Fortean Headlines

I'm glad our Bedlington Terrier is one of the oldest breeds of dog. It's cruel to breed dogs that will suffer.
  32. Spudrick68

People Who Feel Wrong

I served a bloke yesterday who really gave me the creeps. It hasn't happened to me before. He was with a gentleman with learning difficulties and I assume that he was working. There was nothing particularly odd about him, but he communicated as little as he had to and his face never changed...
  33. Spudrick68

I only laughed when I found out that the lady was OK.
  34. Spudrick68

The best wedgie ever: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-68480196
  35. Spudrick68

Ageing & Growing Old

It's like spinning the Wheel of Fortune finding your birth year.
  36. Spudrick68

Lucky Escapes

Same here.
  37. Spudrick68

Lucky Escapes

The Italian Job.
  38. Spudrick68

Hangar 42

We have a seven year o!d grandson who lives next door to us. Hangar 42 looks like a good day out with him. Thank you for highlighting this RaM
  39. Spudrick68

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Some people buy magnets specifically designed to remove security tags. Also some pop into some pubs, take orders and then Nick it from supermarkets. A sad state of affairs.
  40. Spudrick68

100+ Unexplained Mysteries for Curious Minds: Unraveling the World's Greatest Enigmas Kindle Edition Free on Kindle. I have no idea if any good or not: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0CBLNQNZN?smid=A1G3UP32AZJ14F&tag=pepperegc-21&ascsubtag=2654468793
  41. Spudrick68

Strange Crimes

What an absolute dick.
  42. Spudrick68

John Lydon Missed Lockerbie (Just)

Shaved women, shaved women, screaming babies, screaming babies... Sorry as you were.
  43. Spudrick68

'Earworms' & Stuck-Tune Syndrome

Someone at work told me he works at Heysham power station. All day I have had The Simpsons theme tune stuck in my head.
  44. Spudrick68

Very Hairy People

A mate used to know a bloke who was in a punk band back in 1977. He wanted to look different so he regularly shaved his cheeks (facial ones). He thought it was great until he aged a few years. Then he hated having hairy cheeks.
  45. Spudrick68

A Dogman Or Werewolf

Paul_Exeter - thank you for the linky to What Lies Beneath. I am off this week and watched a couple this afternoon and I would highly recommend them. I love the way the presenter lets the person speak. It is up to you the listener to decide. I watched one with a pro photographer who is a...
  46. Spudrick68

I managed to pick up a great Kindle book for 99p and have just finished it: The Exorcist 50 Years Of Fear by Nat Segaloff, a great read, it is now £11.99 on Kindle. Being brought up Catholic (but not been to church for decades) the concept of evil and Satan is still very much with me, which...
  47. Spudrick68

Very few males would look good in that TBH.
  48. Spudrick68

Strange Coincidences?

I'm a good cassock dancer though....
Back