• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. B

Fort's 'Measurement Of A Circle'

When the measurement of a circle can begin anywhere, does that include the centre, and does it depend on how many dimensions it has? Please discuss. Curious forever. Hope not.:confused:
  2. B

The Language Of The Birds

I'm looking for information on a type of language which was allegedly used by the intelligentsia at the time of Nostradamus and possibly since. It was a hybrid of English, French and Latin, and was known either as The Green Language or The Language of the Birds. I came across references to it...
  3. B

Biorhythms

Can anyone remember the biorhythm phenomenon which swept the UK in the seventies? AFAIK it wasn't long after the Erich von Daniken books hit the shops. The idea of biorhythms was that there were three types of rhythms which affected us humans - emotional, physical and intellectual. The three...
  4. B

Black Streams

Can anyone point me towards any information on "black streams" which I believe are alleged underground currents of negative energy, similar but diametrically opposed to ley lines. Thanks.
Back