• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. dejanmikic

How Do Some Folks Produce So Much So Quickly?

After it took me a couple of hours to revise my old CV (that ran for few pages in its entirety) it came to my mind: how did Tolkien and Adams manage to complete and type/write their masterpieces in their lifetimes?? Consider the early works, prototypes, drafts.... Where did they find the time...
  2. dejanmikic

Avenue 5

Anyone watching this? There is a vague smell of the Hitchhiker, at least for me.. anyone else?
  3. dejanmikic

Witcher (TV Series; Netflix)

It stars on Dec 20 - I completed the game and saw the trailers and I think I am excited about it.... anyone else?
  4. dejanmikic

Sense8 [Netflix]

Hi, anyone following Netflix series Sense8 - co-created by Wachowski bros of Matrix fame? Is it any good?
  5. dejanmikic

Skype Weirdness

Heh - finally something spooky happened to me today. We had our baby's birthday party (his 1st one, bless him). So everything went well, cake was delicious, baby finger food all gone and babies felt like they need afternoon nap so one by one they all went home. All, apart from one friend that...
Back