• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. T

Online magazine.

I have been getting the magazine for years through the post no problem what so ever. well this year I decided to that i would just get it online save a bit money and lots of space in the house. Have had two copies and am thinking of going back to old school and just having it posted to me...
  2. T

What Is A Ghost?

What is a ghost?.
  3. T

2012 The Great Get Out Clause (3 Earths Formed & Populated)

I was at a talk over the weekend about 2012 were the Speaker was going on about events or as he said consinse shift that is going to happen in 2012 and what was going to happen. Well he came up with a great get out clause for when it doesnt happen. He said that when the event happened there...
  4. T

conspiracy madness

I have a friend who as started to read Alex Jones (A total gob shite) website he as become oppcessed with what is on the website last nite he was telling me how in america your mail box as either a blue spot or a red spot on them if your mail box has the blue spot you will be taken away and...
  5. T

1940s Alien Account Near Newcastle (Gateshead Grey)

richplanet.net/detail.php?dbindex=206 Link is dead. No archived version found. See later post for current version. Just came across this video footage on richplanet.net about an alien sighting in newcastle in the 1940s.
  6. T

Ghosts where is the evidence

Have been thinking about this for ages I have had an interest in the paranormal for almost 35 years and been doing investigations for more than ten years. Seen lots of photos and video photoage some of which has made it in to books as evidance of ghosts but personally i dont think ive ever a...
  7. T

DERWENT RESERIVOR NESSIE?????

Im new to this site but find it very interesting and would like to tell of something that happened to me a few months ago. I like to go fishing every so often one of my favorite places is Derwent reserivor which is between blanchland and corbridge. Ive been going there for as long as i...
Back