• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. E

The Tree Answered

I was walking downtown going to meet my husband, and, for some reason, the greenery next to the parking garage caught my eye. Nothing seemed amiss, nevertheless, I said (in my mind) to the space behind a sapling that I knew "they" were there. The sapling's branches started waving back...
  2. E

The teacups

Several nights back, I went to make tea only to find that our two teacups (yes, there are only two) were in the dishwasher. Since my husband was already upstairs getting ready for bed, I decided to wash only the one cup. (I clearly remember thinking that if my husband came back down, he could...
  3. E

The Shrinking Bed

Odd event this morning. The weather has been quite cold here (for the central coast of California, anyway), so my husband and I have an extra blanket on the bed over the coverlet. The blanket is an electric blanket made of some artificial material. We have a very wide bed, so the...
  4. E

The Cat Speaks English

We "adopted" two kittens in October, 2003: one gray and white (but not striped) about 9 weeks old and the other a Siamese-looking, blue-eyed sweetie who is probably of mixed heritage who was about 10 weeks old at the time. Right from the first day at our house, the Siamese, named Ursula...
  5. E

There's writing on my apple!

We got this apple in a bunch purchased from a local shop. What with writing appearing in squash and in augerines, is this a breakout of prophetic writing in fruit? Does the apparent writing mean anything to anyone? A close-up should be attached. I'll send a pic of the whole apple in the...
  6. E

Table-Tapping/-Tipping/-Tilting/-Turning (Séance Phenomenon)

My maternal family used to amuse themselves at times by table tapping (or table raising, actually). That is, they would sit at a card table, place their hands on it, and command the table to rise. Story goes that once they got the table nearly to the ceiling! However, I didn't see that, and...
  7. E

Analysis of haunts available?

Does anyone know of any analysis of hauntings that breaks the haunts into types and frequencies? For example: perception: visual place: bedroom time: 2:30 a.m. type: young girl length of contact: 1 minute recurring?: no age of person making report: 14 sex of person making report: male...
  8. E

Slipping Through Dimensions

Slipping through dimensions? Anyone notice that details about their lives or environments have changed recently in small but notable ways? For example, I wanted to phone someone whose number I know quite well but instead of ending with 6, her phone number now ends with 5! She hasn't changed...
Back