• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. K

Have the saucermen come and gone?

Oh I am sorry I have just had a strange weekend dealling with some idiot woman and her 'spiritualy enlightend' fucking horrible 4 year old brat , they both needed a good spanking. Oh and I do know the answer to life the universe and everything, it came to me in a flash on the way home from the pub.
  2. K

Is It Swine Flu Or Pneumonic Plague?

Its erm.....bullshit.
  3. K

Have the saucermen come and gone?

Like all these 'interview with the alien' type stories it is entirely fictional but I always think it would be interesting to sit the author down and say to him' Look we know and you know that this is all bullshit, but what we want to know is what you hoped to achieve by doing it'
  4. K

ET could 'tickle' stars to create galactic internet

It amazes me that these people get paid to come up with such non-sense, like how quickly would anyone be able to modulate the brightness of a star, assuming it was even possible in the first place? Given that it takes about a million years for a single photon to make its way from the center of...
  5. K

Radiation's Health Effects (EM; RF; Nuclear; Mobile Tech; Etc.)

seriously I would be more concerned about keeping your phone in your pocket, your phone every hour or so does send messages to the network when its in idle mode so exery time that happens you are exposing yourself to microwave radiation, I don't keep my phone in my front pocket for that very reason.
  6. K

While there is some evidence that low levels of EM radiation can be harmful if the exposure is prolonged and frequent, news papers seem in no hurry to clear up any confusion that people may have between EM radiation and nuclear, its all one and the same thing in the public inagination. People...
  7. K

I am going to write a book about 2012

I am not sure that Dan brown even bothers to write his books any more, they are so formulaic I bet you could write a synopsis and give it to a ghost writer and nobody would be any the wiser.
  8. K

The LCROSS Impact & Alleged Artificial Features On The Moon

and here you go, here is some other delusional stuff someone clearly believes in, without any evidence of any kind [http://www.geocities.com/area51/shadowlands/6583/under011.html] Edit: Direct linking to above link disabled because my copy of McAfee Site Advisor warns that the site in...
  9. K

I am just sick to death of the ignorant gibberish that you come out with, I sneer because your theory about lcross being a failure or a fake is based on nothing but ill-informed bullshit. I am trying to bring a little rationality to some of the more obviously ill thought out arguments that you...
  10. K

James Randi—Discuss

Oh don't be so silly, just because they don't happen to think that you should believe every piece of loony new age bollocks going they are rude.when you are dealling with people who think that david Icke is sane then most things in the real world are going to seem rude.
  11. K

You don't think Bigfoot that maybe by asking questions like 'why aren't photos of the moon the colour of cheese?' you might be showing your ignorance of the whole subject ? next you will be asking why you cannot see individual rocks in the lcross video :roll:
  12. K

I wish people would learn the difference between non-ionising electromagnetic radiation which is what you get from radio masts and doesn't kill you and ionisning radiation which you get from neuclear decay and does kill you.
  13. K

Arizona Wilder/ Jennifer Ann Greene?

yep as icke is clearly insane and has a mind so open he collects any and all of the most irrational crap and publishes it. I tend to believe what I read about his connections to right wing groups and I believe that he suffers from associating with deeply strange people who feed him bullshit...
  14. K

UFO alert: police officer sees aliens at crop circle

Do they look like this ? http://www.ccgiro.net/Clothing.aspx That's not me in case you were wondering :roll:
  15. K

UFO alert: police officer sees aliens at crop circle

maybe they are concidered dicks because fortean times readers seem a little more rational than the usual crop of UFO believing type people.Not quite so willing to accept the 'aliens' explianation simply because it is 'alternative'
  16. K

Face on the Moon

Yes it was the welsh in 997BC its how they came to learn about Walter the Space Kangeroo anyway all I can see in that photo is a moody cat watching Elvis,Frank Sinatra and Billy holiday having a threesome. Edit: On closer inspection the cat isn't moody its just introspective.
  17. K

There is no pulling the wool over your eyes is there? Well meet me round the back of the bus station at midnight on the next full moon and I will let you have some of the real stuff, its not cheap as its made from an extract of a kangeroo which has been shown a photograph of Rolf Harris.
  18. K

organic and holistic :lol: Some people might says its tap water which i have stuck my finger in while thinking about repelling space kangeroos, but not me 8)
  19. K

Alternative Medicine: Homeopathy

its true that I am interested in why people believe the things that they do, and why some people believe irrational things. I do understand that homeopathy appeals to people who are desparate for a cure when coventional medicine has failled, as is the case with most other quack cures, but I was...
  20. K

Alternative Therapies (Generally; Overall)

as for using the forum correctly goes, the idea of being Fortean in outlook is to ask questions and not stop asking questions even if the answers are not very paletable.
  21. K

And if she has something that cannot be cured by a placebo and lets say the worst came to the worst and she dies from some serious illness who would be in the wrong? Should the homeopathy practitioner stand trial for manslaughter?
  22. K

Its quite useful actualy not to have a mind so open you can feel the breeze going through it, it means I won't be killed by quack doctors.I do hope the homeopathy isn't all based on imagination.
  23. K

I had this argument today This woman I know is going to have homeopathic threatment for some *****cough***** lady problems and I was asking her quite honestly how they can make this magic water only remeber the last drug it had in it and not remember the infinite number of other drugs its had...
  24. K

there is nothing more than you saying that the video doesn't look right, you are looking at a very low contast , very wide angle, low resolution image from a few hundred miles away, its not going to show your alien friends waving.
  25. K

ffs you keep claiming that the vides 'quality' should improve without any basis in fact or any reason why you believe this, you clearly know nothing about how cameras work and are simply writing bollocks from the basis of utter ignorance. The mars face comes into it because the sort of people...
  26. K

The Moon (Earth's Moon)

That hypothesis is now in doubt because the circularity of the moons orbit suggests that the collision would have to have been almost impossibly glancing which isn't consistant with the state of the solar system at that time.If the collision had been more head on as is more likely then the...
  27. K

Magnetic Cures & Remedies

That made my day, it even made me stop worrying about Walter the space kangeroo and how I am going to be able to sell people enough space kangeroo repelant.
  28. K

if you got the God figures to give a warning about Walter the space kangeroo as well( in welsh) then it would be a sure fire winner.
  29. K

Ah well, just wait until you read my new book about how the Welsh predicted that the earth is going to be eaten by a space kangeroo named Walter on August the 22nd 2011, and amazingly enough I just happen to have the worlds only supply of space kangeroo repelant.At £24.99 a bottle everyone...
  30. K

http://www.phenomenica.com/2009/10/2012 ... ction.html there are so many mad and credulous people about there is a huge amount of money in it.I think I might as well make myself a new age researcher as well, you just have to write complete bollocks and the money just pours in. I am also...
  31. K

I think what people are trying to say to you bigfoot is you can find odd shped hills anywhere you care to look, whay interpretation you put on odd shaped hills is entirely upto you but they certainly don't add up to alien constructions or some huge conspiracy costing billions of quid and...
  32. K

The problem is you have not, apart from the fact that you don't understand what you are looking at in the video, said why you think either why the video should be fake or why anyone should want to fake it.Since you ask no its clearly not been faked or tampered with in any way, its a video of...
  33. K

I get the impression that the people who have problems with NASA have problems because they don't really understand what they are looking at when the look at photos posted by NASA and as Bigfoot's posts hint at he has problems with NASA spending public funds. Its clear that a lot of these...
  34. K

This is the keith Laney website http://www.keithlaney.net/ obviously someone who doesn't have any axe to grind :roll: First of all NASA is accused of producing fake photographic evidence of the moon landings and then when they produce photos of mars which get everyone excited they...
  35. K

I assume from your attack thats you havent really seen much of the real world, to get back to your idea that NASA fakes experiments for some reason and posts videos that are according to you easily recognised as fakes, the question to ask is why would they do that? the second point I would make...
  36. K

Large Hadron Collider (LHC)

What always puzzles me about all this stuff is that the maths required to understand the ideas about particle physics is horrendous and getting more so all the time and it kind of makes me think that we are missing something pretty fundamental, nature simply does all this stuff, it just happens...
  37. K

Its actualy quite interesting, the idea is that all fundamental particles are massless and the Higgs' boson is a type of all invasive field of completely non-existant gloopyness which fills the entire universe, and when the massless particles interact with the non-existant gloopyness then the...
  38. K

I have no idea why but the media seems fixated on the Higgs Boson, its not the only candidate for the source of mass which the LHC is going to be looking for. There are other equally valid possible mechanisms for mass such as Top Quark Condensate
  39. K

NASA has to deal every day with idiotic critisicm from people who don't know what they are talking about and get taken in by all the conspiracy theories so I wouldn't worry yourself about it. But you just make yourself look stupid spouting about it all being a fake when you don't see what you...
  40. K

I would content that you need to stop reading scientificaly illiterate gibberish. Once again we have an example of how nasty smelly humans are too stupid to do anything, meanwhile lovely aliens are happily skipping across the universe to come to the stupid humans rescue. NASA have a...
  41. K

Global Warming & Climate Change: The Phenomenon

I think what rubs people up the wrong way is the 'oh we are saving the earth' attitude, it always reminds me of the modern parents in viz.When i hear that phrase I always think no you are just saving your sorry arse, the earth will be able to cope quite happily without you.
  42. K

Global Warming & Climate Change: The Phenomenon

The reason that 'Cimate change deniers' has become the insult of the moment is that climate change has become the next religion for some people and anyone who questions the orthodoxy is a heratic and must be burnt at the stake, but only in an enviromentaly friendly low carbon emission fire or...
  43. K

Why full disclosure is so difficult for governments to do

I dunno, people talk about faster than light travel as if the speed of light is some arbitary limit set by an interfeing council, sadly the spee of light is the fastest speed that there is in our universe, it arises because of certain fundamental properties of space itself, if you want to go...
  44. K

Return of Del Boy?

its the usual bollocks one good idea and then flog it to death for 50 years same as the rest of british telly, it is unusual though in that it did start with a good idea.
  45. K

Where do all these strange books come from?

I suppose Ann Rice had a hand in it as well, though her vampires are pretty pansexual. Is that people who get it on with the washing up? Oh come on people that was one of my bestest jokes ever *sigh* I'll just get my coat
  46. K

War People Farming Kill Alpha Ranch Passive

The premise seems to be (and I skimmed - quickly) that wars are (omfg) political social engineering and designed by scheming self-serving overlords to (get this) kill soldiers (!), fuck things up and mess with our heads, why, those evil swine, all to follow some grand masterplan of the occult...
  47. K

'This Man': (Odd Website About Dreaming: Viral Marketing / Hoax?)

Whats probably heppening is that they are trying to implant the image and the idea that people are going to dream about it, pesky psycology students I expect.
  48. K

'This Man': (Odd Website About Dreaming: Viral Marketing / Hoax?)

He scared the living crap out of me, I did not like that picture at all not one teeny tiny bit. :(
  49. K

War People Farming Kill Alpha Ranch Passive

I am amazed that anyone can sit there and unashamedly write such drivel. The guy clearly has a lot of time on his hands.
  50. K

People Who Feel Wrong

The interesting thing with sociopaths is that they are very charming to people who they can use, their entire personality revolves around using people, but when they get found out and challenged on this then the person who has found them out becomes someone that they can no longer use and is no...
Back