• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. gcd_889ff9c65a25

Strange Person At Leeds Railway Station

A little story about my return trip from the Irish Discworld Convention*: After several hours travelling by plane (twice), train (once), bus (once) taxi (once) and ox cart (nonce), I found myself at Leeds railway station at 01:30am. There were very few people there, everything was shut and...
  2. gcd_889ff9c65a25

FT archive CD-roms

Hi, I bought the cd-roms of the early Fortean Times on pdf when they were first issued (issues 1-30, plus the occasional papers in one case). Every now and then I've dipped in to it to read an issue, but I've recently come back to the set to find that the first two cds have died on me; I can't...
  3. gcd_889ff9c65a25

Nick Pope at the Royal Albert Hall

Hi, I have just discovered that Nick Pope (of MOD UFO desk fame) will be giving a talk at the Royal Albert Hall on Monday 25th October at 7pm. Linky: http://www.royalalberthall.com/tickets/close-encounters/nick-pope/default.aspx This is part of the RAH's 'Close Encounters' season and...
  4. gcd_889ff9c65a25

UnCon 2009 book?

Hi, If there is going to be an UnCon 2009, I think it would be a good idea for there to be a book/one-off magazine produced to tie in with it. A collection of articles by all the speakers, based on their talks.; perhaps in the same format as the "It Happened To Me" 'bookazine'. It would be...
Back