• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. P

Lost & Found

Because that would be TOO easy.
  2. P

Day Of The Animals: Tales Of Man Vs Beast (And Man Suffers)

Well concidering some of the crap on TV & You Tube I'd rather watch cats playing....
  3. P

Folk Beliefs

]Despiration leads people to belive and do strange things...[/size]
  4. P

Strange Deaths

Eh entertaining though these responces are... they arn't helping... my question? Dose anybody have an answer?
  5. P

Strange Deaths

I'm female and read maps fine thatnks and no I am not a lesbien even though I can rewire a plug, change fuses constuct self-assembly items...
  6. P

Strange Deaths

I always use purple text (when it's available) Call it a trade mark! I even used to be called "the purple blaphamy" on certain B7 sites because I keep teasing Avon fans
  7. P

Day Of The Animals: Tales Of Man Vs Beast (And Man Suffers)

Untilll these bite marks have beeen examined by an independant wildlife exspert I don't belive it either. True I think foxes are losing their shyness. but you move towards them, they start to run. Only a cornered animal will attack
  8. P

Strange Deaths

Has anybody else been watching the "1000 ways to die" Programme on Bravo? I'm getting more... suspicious over some of the deaths featured. Some have already raised alarm bells but I am almost 100% certain that the double death picked as their No 1 must be an urban myth. (That of the virginal...
  9. P

You're not going to give me the umbrella, are you?

Jo Brand the comedien still claims this is done in her act... not for any diagnosic reason but "For a laugh" It is then followed by a monologe about a tin of left over tuna being inserted where it shouldn't....
  10. P

The Nature Of Magic

They can make me famous, talented, rich, attractive and thin for a start!!! :wink:
  11. P

Folklore/customs/rites unique to Surrey & or SE London

Thank you gentlemen... your help is appreciated.
  12. P

Folklore/customs/rites unique to Surrey & or SE London

London region. Are there any? I have been trying to find some old custom/ ledgand for the above region of England and with one (unsuitable ) exception I have come up with nothing. (At least Google hasn't helped) Any ideas or suggestions where to look? I know about the ledgend re the holy...
  13. P

Conkers get rid of spiders?

You know, I would have thought that my fellow Forteans would be less scared of spinders than this. I am dissapointed!
  14. P

BBC 7 at Uncon 2004?

THe BBC never came back, did it? Wonder what we did to scare them off...
  15. P

The mystery of the 'Poe Toaster'

Yes my thoughs tend toward the death/ sickness theroy for the non appearance of the Poe toaster... (Should of trained a Raven...)
  16. P

Dumb Cops

Re: Road safety? Was this cops family name Dredd???
  17. P

"Palace Puma"

Well it wouldn't surprise me... :lol:
  18. P

"Palace Puma"

There has been a seond sighting, this time by two 14 year olds who discribed the crature as "Black and as big as a great dane." Hmmm. Thanks for the advice Peni G and MsPix
  19. P

Cats That Look Like Hitler

Any excuse to look at kitties is OK in my book... :lol:
  20. P

"Palace Puma"

According to our local free paper the Croydon Gardien, The "Palace Puma" has been spotted. I am very weary of the report for two reasons. ! the inital sighting was made by a local journalist. 2 I have lived around the Croydon area all my life and this is the first I have head of this phantom...
  21. P

Medieval Bestiary

What a loverly find. More happy wasts of my time.
  22. P

Fortean Wiki

Don't forget to advertize your site. Not just here but on any site that you think has relevance I would gladly let you have a reciprical advert on my own site if you are intrested. http://collinwood.yuku.com/
  23. P

Sleep Learning (Hypnopedia)

Mythbusters conducted an exsperiment to discover if you could learn things in your sleep. So did the Brainiac programme (Although they arn't nearly so strict in their science and will bead a result for a better comidic effect) Both proved that the process didn't work. (Be gentle, that was my...
Back