• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. G

Car and road spirits

I've been asked by feen5 to give an account, on IHTM of my encounter with a departed spirit whilst driving and so here it is: P was a good neighbour to both myself and my wife from almost the time we moved into the Close where we live, and so we were friends for about five or six years. She...
  2. G

Aether Science

Whoever designed this board was certainly not thinking Fortean. Because of the lack of a category I will have to put this on New Science. Aether science is about the theory that preceded relativity and I doubt that posters on New Science have ever done any serious research on the subject. So...
  3. G

Venus, Velikovsky & Miscellaneous Speculations

It seems that even the new generation of scientists have been dumbed-down today regarding the workings of Venus atmosphere, the thermal gradient of Venus atmosphere being one of the best kept secrets in science. As I recall, Carl Sagan's paper on the subject was classified for years. As...
  4. G

Wikipedia & Sceptics Versus Forteana

5. G

Scientific Publications

As if to prove my point, I've been looking in-vein through these subjects for a particular item I saw a couple of days ago. Obscured and obfuscated by the fog of scientific publication I've given-up the search for this item. Any meaningful exchange of ideas has been made impossible on these...
  6. G

Logical Critical Thinking

All of Fort's research and philosophy are based on logical critical thinking. Forts dissatisfaction was against the selective and feeble renditions of the authority figures of his day. Constructing mundane rationalisations for otherwise paranormal/uncommon phenomena is a sure way to endear...
Back