• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. helloSprout

Seeking Tales Of Strangeness In Shropshire

@EnolaGaia I had been doing this, yes, but before the board moved, so this is a timely reminder to get back on it! Thanks! @Frideswide that's a good tip, thank you. I've been trawling through old non-fiction books, but hadn't considered that relationship before. @henry well that's just...
  2. helloSprout

'Where?' Growing Up In South Shropshire, Weird Histories, Life & Death

Hi all I'm currently serialising a book called 'Where?' in my zine 'Minor Leagues'. It's possible it'll be of interest to Forteans. It's ostensibly a memoir that explores our connection to a particular place (in this case, the southern bit of the county of Shropshire in the UK), but it covers...
  3. helloSprout

Seeking Tales Of Strangeness In Shropshire

Hi all! I'm a long time FT reader, some-time message board lurker, and first-time poster. I was wondering if any of the members here knew of any Forteana relating to the English county of Shropshire, that they might be willing to share or point me towards: anomalous events, strange deaths...
  4. helloSprout

FT253

Sorry to bump the thread, but I am yet to receive the latest issue! This only the second month of my subscription and this issue seems to have gone AWOL. I live in Bristol, so I'm not even an international subscriber. Anybody else still not received their copy, whole or otherwise?
Back