• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. Timelord2u

Fortean-Themed Albums, Songs & Music

What about this one Lady eleanore --lindisfarne
  2. Timelord2u

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

No one expects the spanish inquisition
  3. Timelord2u

'Moonraker's Dolly'—Braces Or Not?

I do remember that scene with bDolly having braces ,but i have never read the novel ,so i know what to think about it .Th actress who played Dolly was interviewed about this and she said she had never worn braces during the filming
  4. Timelord2u

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Or maybe they just borrowed Harry invisibility cloak.
  5. Timelord2u

Seeing People After They're Dead (But You Didn't Know)

That was an interesting story ----i went through an odd experience too when i was young .I used to pass this flat to get to school every day and the elderly woman that lived there used to give me cheery wave or have a quick word with me ,to see how things were going ,as i went past . She did...
  6. Timelord2u

The Mandela Effect: False Memory

I remember Tom thinking that Barbara was pregnant ,but she went on to say that one of the animals was expecting
  7. Timelord2u

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Syncronicity ,maybe
  8. Timelord2u

Phone Weirdness

When i was living at home , BT had to relace /repair some underground telephone cables but they managed to make a hash of it .They connected the cables to the wrong phone lines and left a lot of people with telephones that could't ring out or receive calls and that were party lines by mistake ...
  9. Timelord2u

Strange Coincidences?

Beautiful plumage though
  10. Timelord2u

Curious Phobias & Irrational Fears

I have an irrational fear of balloons -i cant touch them ,im really uncomfortable if fim in the same room as them ,i hate the smell of them, if im sitting in a room with them i have to angle my head to avoid seeing them and xmas is tricky to say the least
  11. Timelord2u

Mystery TV Programmes Of The Seventies

The series you are thinking of was called The Changes
  12. Timelord2u

Dracula On The Screen

13. Timelord2u

The Most Frightening Or Unnerving Song

I know what you mean ,but it can't be as creepy as the record I avoid ,)and I only played it once ), Marilyn manson has made some pretty unsettling records to start with but his version of the Mash theme tune -Suicide Is Painless takes the creepy factor up three or four notches.It genuinely...
  14. Timelord2u

People Who Feel Wrong

A bit like Gary Barlow
  15. Timelord2u

Paul Is Dead (Sixties Hoax)

This rumour was even the basis for a batman story in a comic book as I remember it ---the story featured a group with very simular circumstances to the rumour ,and with characters who resembled the Beatles ,but it featured a twist at the end . The character representing Paul turns out to be the...
  16. Timelord2u

What Were YOUR Erroneous Childhood Beliefs?

Don't laugh but ...I believed Olivia Newton John and Elton John were brother and sister now THAT would have been a really odd family :)
  17. Timelord2u

Identifying Some 1970s Supernatural TV Dramas (UK)

I think that story was called Peacock Pie
  18. Timelord2u

The Mandela Effect: False Memory

To be honest ---you have stumped me .When I was young ,I read lots of Enid Blyton books and I could have sworn it was Mallory Towers,with 2 L's My head is still spinning
  19. Timelord2u

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

I'm pushing it a bit myself ,but I don't admit to it
  20. Timelord2u

3 A.M.

I love ray Bradbury stories
  21. Timelord2u

Campanology Leads To Punch Up

Guess he just took the hump. Lol
  22. Timelord2u

Anyone Seen A Ghost?

I have seen what I can only explain as an animal spirit ----I was sitting in my front room one night and glancing across to the kitchen I distinctly saw a black cat walk from one end of it to the other . I didn't think anything of it at first , (my cat is black and approximately the...
  23. Timelord2u

The Everlasting Mystery Of Teaspoons

I'm the same with socks---no matter how many pairs of socks I put in my spin dryer ,there is always a sock missing when I take the washing out at the end of the cycle
  24. Timelord2u

Time Or Dimensional Slips

Maybe our brains only let's us see what we expect to see when we are in the middle of a time slip ---ie the inkeeper saw money from her time period
  25. Timelord2u

People You Thought Were Dead

Is that Willie Nelson ?
Back