• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. C

Website about ficticious paranormal agency

Hi I'm trying to find a website about a ficticious paranormal agency which I can't remember the name of. The website is rather inscrutable and doesn't have a stand out name or address, but it offers short descriptions of paranormal objects, incidents, areas and people who have been quarantined...
  2. C

My second sighting

I've seen another strange object in the sky. Christmas Day 2012 (no booze/drugs involved, as I was driving) in Birmingham, about 9:30pm leaving parents house to drive back home I saw what looked like a lantern, about 500 feet high. Except I don't think it was a lantern, it was a glowing...
  3. C

Video Terror

Here's my problem: I think I've seen every piece of Horror/Thriller/Psychological/Supernatural Thriller media and I'm desperate for more. Think of mainstream Hollywood TV/Film Horror - I've seen it. Think of slightly obscure TV/Film Horror - I've seen it. Think of very obscure TV/Film...
  4. C

Floating bowl shaped bubble

Very very strange thing happened to me last night - also witnessed by my wife: Watching TV about 8:30pm, I noticed what I first thought to be a bit of dust floating toward me. When i focused onto it it was shiny and see through, the shape and texture of it can only be described as a bubble -...
  5. C

Odd behaviour around street name signs

Over the years i have seen about 5 or 6 people acting strangely around street name signs. When i say street name signs i mean the cast iron black and white ones you see on almost every street. i live in the west midlands and have seen men, women of all ethnicity hovering around these signs...
  6. C

A change in UFO shape over the past few decades

Are there any posts/pages exploring why UFO sightings have changed from the classic saucers to glowing or metallic spheres or to rods? It seems to me that the trend of UFO shapes described from witness accounts HAVE changed since the 80s. Do you think it is a result of subtle changes in the...
  7. C

BBC or ITV footage of cigar shaped UFO

Can anyone find me youtube footage or any stock footage of this particular sighting which has stayed in my memory as a particularly genuine UFO sighting. It was on a UFO documentary (I think American) and it showed a Professional TV crew with cameras etc...in a field in the UK somewhere...
  8. C

Secret Doors And Off-Limit Government Areas (UK)

Can anyone link me a decent website listing things like secret doors or off-limit government areas preferably in the UK. I'm interested in unexplained doors, buildings that have no signs but are regularly in use etc. I do remember a great website that showed motorway police access bridges...
  9. C

Treasure Hunters / Tomb Raiders

Hi, About 9-10 years ago I visited a rather unusual household while helping my father with his Reprographics business. We were delivering a Photocopier and it was a two man job to carry the machine into th customers detached semi-rural house. After setting up the copier and drinking tea I...
  10. C

Arden House - Church Stretton (any weirdness?)

Just a quick one to ask if anyone had any ghostly experiences in Arden House which is an Arts and Crafts house in Church Stretton. We hired it for a murder mystery weekend and several of the congregation had ghostly experiences through the nights and days. At the end when everyone had...
  11. C

The Cave To Conquer Your Fears

I remember seeing a TV show years back about a place in the UK where you could visit a cave which you could crawl into and when you reached the farthest you could go, you would speak to a demon and all your fears would dissapear or lessen somewhat. I remember vague memories of hippy/beatnicks...
  12. C

Child Snatchers? Or Rabbit Lovers?

Hi, I have posted a few weird things that have happened to me and family members a few times in this forum. Here's another! I was playing outside the front of my home in Smethwick, Birmingham UK when I was about 7 or 8 with my neighbours. Sunny day, bright, mid-summer and was a quiet...
  13. C

Creepy Door Handle In Wales

My mother has told me a few times of an occasion when she was left alone in her house when she very young. Her father wasn't caring for her well and she was upset that she was left in the middle of the day, when it was sunny outside. As she sat on a chair in the kitchen she noticed the back...
  14. C

Unpleasant Creature In The Wardrobe Dream

My mother told me about dreams she had when HER mother died. She described seeing a wardrobe, the door opens and there is something in there with red eyes saying simply "I am going to get you!" My mother was very young at the time, so maybe it was her mind trying to cope? I have heard...
  15. C

Withheld Thoughts and Opinions

I have posted 2 threads: one regarding an experience with a strange light in the sky and another called skeptics. Reading through many threads, particularly "It happened to me" I have noticed that a lot of the original posters are testing the waters with their experience. What I mean for...
  16. C

Scepticism

Hi folks, I posted in the "It Happened to Me" with the title of "shooting star that changed course". The subsequent replies led me to think of sceptics. What kind of mentality does a sceptic have compared to a believer? I used to think that sceptics are a negative bunch who are...
  17. C

Shooting Star that changed course

Hi, Holiday in New Zealand 2007 I was outside the motorhome marvelling at the clear sky. It was night, but not late, about 9:00pm so the motocamp was still awake and people were milling about and some sat outside their vehicles. While looking at the sky I saw a typical blink and you'll...
Back