• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. L

Richard & Judy's DIY UFO competition

What is your opinion on this comp? I'm in two minds about it. Part of me thinks it's good because people will start realising just how much evidence is faked. But the other part of me thinks it's bad because it's adding to the faked stuff and some real footage might be disgarded as rubbish.
  2. L

Prophetic Dreams?

About a week ago my dad had won £30 while on a night out. He give me £20 of it when he come back (was on pc at time) :) I went to bed and had a dream in which I was on the pc (at night) and dad come back from his night out and had £70 that he had won which he showed me. Last night I was...
  3. L

Odd People: Cranks, Eccentrics & Nutters

I'll have to mention this guy to my friend in Dublin (when he's back from his trip away which is long) and see if he has ever seen him.
  4. L

Secret World Of Children's Chants

Never heard that version of the Popeye song. I used to know a few versions to it but I can't recall them now. I remember the Trebor mints song and "Liar, Lair". I also remember a family song about snot that invloved ice cream flavors! :cross eye
  5. L

Remote Viewing Experiments (How To; Conducted Online)

I think it should be re-started again too. I think the idea of a control image is good, that way we know if we are looking at the right image. The image we should be trying to look at should be kept simple. Well at least at first it should be, shapes and colours are good as you can't get them...
  6. L

FIFA conspiracy!

If they had a conspiracy then surely it's been ended now they are out of the World Cup? Or was it part of the plan to lose?
  7. L

Big Brother but in a Haunted house

Big Brother in a haunted house. Top idea. I would sooooooo try and get on something like that. I really would love to spend some time in somewhere haunted.
  8. L

the police have rigged survivor!

Bubble's real name was Paul thats why he used Bubbles. It's 11 year olds left alone in a house not on a island. As for Survivor, no way can that woman win it. Sorry but I like the policeman better. It should be more like how on earth did that woman get into the final not about the police.
  9. L

Physical Contact with Ghosts?

I briefly mentioned a spirit called Harold on "George" or faulty wiring. My dad had been sea fishing and afterwards gone to a friends house. Dad knocked on the door but no-one answered. He knew that there was a spirit of a man killed during WW2 in the house so he asked him to go get someone...
  10. L

TED and ALICE

Why did I bother watching Bad Girls when I knew Ted and Alice was on at the same time! Must watch it next week!
  11. L

Guardian Angels: Do They Exist?

I saw the last bit of that show. As for the parking space thing. I have done that a few times. I did it on good friday and got a car parking space. I asked for one in a place away from where everyone wanted to be and I got one. Even tho everywhere was busy! If angels have something better to do...
  12. L

Guardian Angels: Do They Exist?

They excist. Not in one particular shape or form tho. Never seen mine but I know it's around. I have had the odd feeling of a slight pressure on my shoulder and a sudden sense of happiness that makes me grin like a cheshire cat at least 3 times. Oh then there is the time I was feeling as...
  13. L

There's Buffey, and there's Harry Potter

You did go to bizarremag and not bizarre didn't you??
  14. L

There's Buffey, and there's Harry Potter

I agree with Jones (and I was a Buffy nut!). Helen this in deed is a family board so why not post what you think about Spike on Bizarre (he has a few fans on Bizarre already).
  15. L

theres something in the sauce...

Mayo in a fish and chip shop! :confused:
  16. L

Collected Threads: UFOs: 2

Well it looks similar to declassified FBI files I have seen. Nothing looks out of place. Maybe there was no aliens at Roswell after all!
  17. L

HORROR HOLIDAY PHOTO

I've just read a very similar UL to this one a day or two ago. Only it was an american family on holiday to Paris and it was the porter who used the toothbrushes. As for the salesmen thing, I am sure I saw a salesman do it on House of Horrors (or whatever it is called where they film dodgy...
  18. L

Vampire Books

As far as I remember Vlad never drank any blood, he just impaled people. Hence Vlad the Impaler! It's amazing just how much of what you define a vampire comes from the entertainment side of the media!!!
  19. L

UK Lottery Prediction

My dad has had a few lottery premontion dreams (mentioned before in other threads). He usually gets them with consecutive numbers in them. We have won the odd tenner thanks to his dreams. I had a dream were something happened three times and I was convinced 3 would be drawn the next day. It was.
  20. L

If any of you know any of these abductors...

Re: Re: If any of you know any of these abductors... Ray Meyer does the show. A little too close for my liking.
  21. L

Smallpox: The latest mass hysteria trend

I watched it, taped it. Before it was shown they people who made it were doing an interview and said it will be shown at the next G7 meeting.
  22. L

Whale Bone Gates, Arches, etc.

If not it has had repair work done to it.
  23. L

Whale Bone Gates, Arches, etc.

I believe they took it down as it was getting wrecked and replaced it with a copy of it. Luce
  24. L

The Internet Is Satan!

I thought that the 666 in all barcodes story was a piece of total fiction.
  25. L

Family Nicknames

Years ago a male relitive of mine used to be called by his full name but before his surname most of the family would add "Bubbles Bob Bon". I remember it from when I was only really little, I have no idea how he got the name! Luce
  26. L

Bonnybridge

So they still have the ufo cam up and running then!
  27. L

Mothman & Popular Culture: Books, Films, TV, Merchandising, etc.

I saw that it's 6th in the US boxoffice figures, thats pretty good.
  28. L

Lord Of The Rings Film

Ok one of the contestants on Blind Date said that (please excuse my random babblings). Luce
  29. L

'Six Degrees Of Separation'

Looks like they are going to put this to the test. Check out the link on the nome page. Luce
  30. L

Lord Of The Rings Film

Personally I wouldn't want to bed a hobbit, too small! Luce
  31. L

'Six Degrees Of Separation'

I cannot remember hearing that song at all yet I remember songs from the year I was born! Was it any good? Luce
  32. L

Lord Of The Rings Film

I would rather have Sam any day (if I really had to choose). Luce
  33. L

Flying UL's

X-Factor magazine had a newsletter every 4 issues. In the first newsletter there had a bit on UL's. One of them was about a young girl who had a prolapse after flushing the toilet on a plane while still sat on it. It said that they had to wait until the plane landed to free her. Luce
  34. L

Mr magnet.

His thumbs are normal. Is it me or does his watch look a little loose? Luce
  35. L

Your Birthday: Shared With Famed Persons / Events?

My uncle shares his birthday (diff years) with Hitler, they are so alike. I share mine (diff years of course) with Sir Peter Ustinof (sp?), Charlie Chaplin (I think) and Sean MacGuire (if you remember him). Not sure I am like any of them at all. Luce
  36. L

GHOST WATCH

If all this talk of mobile phones killing off ghosts maybe taking one (if you have one that is) is a bad idea, though you should take one and just keep it switched off (for use in emergancies). Luce
  37. L

Foods Nobody Dislikes (Or Everybody Likes)?

Spam fritters :D I had them at primary school and pink custard too :D Ah those where the days (so glad I took a packed lunch most of the time). luce
  38. L

Which Is The Odd-One-Out (Don't Say "Niles"!)

Thankyou Niles! Now I wont have to go into a white padded cell :D luce
  39. L

The "odd-one-out" hmmmmmm let me think? *utters to myself* "odd, one, odd, one, odd, one". luce (possibly going crazy)
  40. L

Ok another go (probably wrong again like before). You wanted to know which of them was the odd one out and why. You never actually said one of them is the odd one out for deffinate. So I say none of them are the odd one out. Either that or they all are. My reason... well just because...
  41. L

Yorkshire Toes? (Webbed Toes)

Re: yorkshire toes No. I'm just from little old Hartlepool. luce
  42. L

Yorkshire Toes? (Webbed Toes)

My uncle (dads little bro) has webbed toes. Myself on the other hand (or should that be foot in this case) was born with an extra toe. It was attacted to the side of my big toe (to the left side of it) on my right foot. I have been told a relative (now long dead also had an extra toe)...
  43. L

Your Cheap Cordless Phone Is A Bug

Mobile phones and me I generally use mine just to text people with. When I do use it to talk to someone on then I try (yet sometimes fail) to keep the call short. Why?... ..Because it "fries my brain" thats why. It gives me a kind of headache that is not like normal headaches. The side of...
  44. L

Extremely stupid answer time. Hat Cat Dog All of the above have a comma after them in the question. Elephant doesn't. luce (who is most likely wrong)
  45. L

Lord Of The Rings Film

Merry and Pippin where played by British actors. Personally I think all the hobbits where good (mum thought Frodo was handsome). I totally forgot that Sam and Frodo where played by americans. I don't think they could of picked a better cast for it. It's perfect. It takes you on a...
  46. L

Strange family backgrounds

Do any of you have unusual family backgrounds? The reason I ask is because my dad just asked me if there was anything about elves on here. He then said it's because he says he could be a desendent from them. He said about his ears and told me to look in the mirror (we have similar ears)...
  47. L

I love Beetroot, the plain boiled is way better than the pickled stuff. I can eat loads of it (on it's own). Oh an I love pot noodles :D luce
  48. L

Sprouts are EVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL ! Thats why mummy dearest never gives me them :D To who ever said they don't like garlic, well I love it! I like it pickled and have been known to eat a whole raw clove of it. Yes it gives you major bad breath but it's good if you have a cold. luce
  49. L

Odd Sayings

A brass monkey is a pyramid of cannon balls. When it was very cold they would fall off. Thats where you get the phrase from. luce
  50. L

Odd Sayings

Has anyone already mentioned - "Cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey"??? luce
Back