• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. R

They Are Time Machines

This dog is a Swedish Vallhund. They’re basically WOLF-CORGIS
  2. R

They Are Time Machines

3. R

They Are Time Machines

4. R

They Are Time Machines

The news is coming in strong ...major papers ..cable tv.... and yes ufo's are time folks ...like star Trek....are we ready ??
  5. R

I May Have Evidence That They Exist

As he lay on his death bed, Vincent Van Gogh is said to have uttered the final words, "The sadness will last forever”.
  6. R

They Are Time Machines

Thank you all for the nice welcome back !!! kiss , hug , Hug, missed you all!! Any way me "me" , being a Navy Airman ….these UFO's are not from this planet !! Yet !!! Yep !! they are us from the future !!!
  7. R

They Are Time Machines

Hey mates !! Long time no see!! I was a Navy airman and I am of the thought that these UFO'S are from our future. Why , because after the things I've seen and lived ...it just seems sherlock my dear Watson :D The Prime directive :D
  8. R

Bigfoot / Sasquatch In North America

M.K. Davis Stabilizes Calgary Bigfoot Footage M.K. Davis Stabilizes Calgary Bigfoot Footage This one is interesting.. http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2014/11/mk-davis-stabilizes-calgary-bigfoot.html#moretop
  9. R

Paranormal TV Shows Recapping / Repeating Themselves - Why?

Yeah, I see what your saying. I think ..lol!! I don't think they did that on the older shows like, "In search of", and such.. they could have probably 15 minuets more content on current one hour shows if they didn't re-cap after each break. Wait...I'm going to get more coffee... Ok, I'm...
  10. R

Paranormal TV Shows Recapping / Repeating Themselves - Why?

Why?? After a commercial break do they have to go back and tell us what they were doing just two or so minuets ago?? Do they think we don't remember??lol!! It drives me mad!! Hahah!! Shows like "Finding Bigfoot to Ghost hunters .." , always have to remind us that, we are in the woods and...
  11. R

Quote Hangar (UFO-Related Quotes)

“The UFO Singularity” by Micah Hanks This is a great read!! :P
  12. R

Strange Crimes

Mayhem At FLorida State Fair – Hundreds Of Black/Hispanic Teen Thugs Riot and Fight With Police… “worst violence in fair history” Posted on February 11, 2014 That's some crazy crime!! Can't even go to the fair anymore!!
  13. R

Clowns spotted acting suspiciously in Northampton (UK)

lol!! Thanks..I'll pop in soon ..again..
  14. R

Clowns spotted acting suspiciously in Northampton (UK)

Where am I ?? lol!! I for got how to navigate this place help!!
  15. R

Ageing & Growing Old

There you go I just posted the cartoon above ...its soooo true. ha haha haha hah ha ha ha hah
  16. R

Ageing & Growing Old

No shit! I got a 13 year old Border collie http://www.grimmy.com/comics.php a 11 year old cat a 21 year old cat a 80 year old mother an 84 year old father ( I will be so rich when they pass on god bless their soles) and I grunt when I bend to tie my shoes and I often look at 20 some-thin girls...
  17. R

Word Of The Day

Scotch Clan MacGregor
  18. R

Earthquakes

As I sit here with my dog and looking for WEIRD STUFF (I'm in a need for weird stuff mood) I just heard there was a wooper of an earth quake in the indian ocean and one near Japan also. The tsunamie warnings are going out as I type :shock:
  19. R

Is There Life On Mars?

Yeah, karlD, I believe you hit the head with the nail there. I worked at Interstate electronics, back in the day, they did all kinds of top secret stuff. And all the main men were very what you said. I'm reading "Mars Life" by Ben Bova (one of the books I'm reading any way, its the 3rd in the...
  20. R

Ageing & Growing Old

Oh!! and I forgot to mention..I was invited over to the neibors tonight at 7:00 PM for a cook-out !! Rib -eye steaks and drinks !! :shock: Rowdy heard and he's going too as they tend to drop things at these parties :lol: plus he's a good moocher
  21. R

Ageing & Growing Old

Well if Iran don't get us first... All I know isa I pee alot more than usual and its hard to say if thats a probem cause I like to drink beer after worrk and any chance I get. In fact I am looking into making an investment on a Mico-brewed beer place. I eat the wrong things ( chips, fried...
  22. R

Bigfoot / Sasquatch In North America

Oh. Jezzus christ!! there all over the USA!! and Canaduh! Read the book by Jeff Meldrum. Sasquatch... very good!! there is a bunch of apes running around
  23. R

Small Town Overcome By Mysterious Ape Sightings

Yep, I live in Florida, and for those of you who know me..and my comic shop..I've had regular customers bring in all kinds of weird pets (monkeys) some folks that live out in the swamp lands and keep all kinds of exotic pets. I myself have 4 turtles, one of which I found 10 years ago sitting on...
  24. R

News from the CFZ Guyana expedition

wishing all the team well! Its great to have folks willing to go through all this crap to get us fortean folks info. :D
  25. R

Latest Reports Of UFO Sightings

get off it!! It was a space ship from the beyond!! :_pished:
  26. R

jerry_b.. , jerry_b...always with thee, a bigfoot, or a UFO, its a shadow you know. once I saw a little green man, without a drink in me hand. lights went out, with a shout no one around. jerry_b.., jerry_b...sorry its just me.
  27. R

This Friday evening, July 13th, George Noory will be a guest on Larry King Live as part of a show on the 60th anniversary of Roswell. The program will air on CNN at 6pm PT/ 9pm ET, with a replay at 9pm PT/ 12am ET.
  28. R

UFO's Larry King tonight 07/13/07 Just a heads up for those of you who can watch.
  29. R

The Loch Ness Monster

hey, I saw a flipper in one frame! (being a sniper of sorts "U.S. Navy Marksmanship Team") I saw a Large creature swimming. It is a large someting and not an Otter or a seal. Go to crytomundo.com and check out the different film clips. Its the best I've seen. You can see a small head pop up...
  30. R

U.S. Sizing Up Iran?

ok.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI
  31. R

U.S. Sizing Up Iran?

The Royal Navy is the second-largest navy amongst NATO alliance come on !! go kick butt~!!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Navy
  32. R

U.S. Sizing Up Iran?

Ok!! enuff!! lets get the ships Off and going toward Iran !! do your thing UK !! :shock:
  33. R

U.S. Sizing Up Iran?

come on folks, its time to take this country out!!! see this http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/w ... 563877.ece Where are the balls !! :furious:
  34. R

U.S. Sizing Up Iran?

this just in the Brits are getting ready to fight Iran!! go here !~! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tsbg1NtWuU0
  35. R

U.S. Sizing Up Iran?

more here turn up ur sound http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ2YScDQ0_k
  36. R

U.S. Sizing Up Iran?

LIVING ON A THIN LINE- The Kinks All the stories we've been told of kings and days of old But there's no England now (there's no England now) All the wars that were won and lost Somehow don't seem to matter very much anymore...
  37. R

U.S. Sizing Up Iran?

yes back in the day's.... go here and turn up your SOUND !!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhIroNmYdIo
  38. R

U.S. Sizing Up Iran?

I say that Iran returns them (with a short deadline) or the UK nuke Iran cities to glass. for starters.
  39. R

Is Interest in UFOs Disreputable?

well it could just be in the brain.
  40. R

Betty Hill's Star Map

here is a bit of info for those that care... The controversial interpretation of the Hill "star map" conducted by Marjorie Fish includes the sun and 15 nearby stars. These stars make an ideal case study for stellar age determination as described in this article. For further details...
  41. R

Odd Things Encountered On Mars' Surface

I still think its a skull :P hey, there's about a zillion photo's on NASA site ( that the rovers took) won't someone post one that looks as good as the one I found? (except the one of the humanoid skull) :)
  42. R

Loch Ness Itself (The Loch And Its Immediate Environs)

why use the Eiffel Tower ? Use the Empire state building. And I don't eat snails. :blah: or frogs.
  43. R

Odd Things Encountered On Mars' Surface

I still think its a "fish head", probably 500,000 years old. From a old "fish and chips" stand that the Martians ate at. :P
  44. R

The Dover Demon

New Dover Demon Sighting? New Dover Demon Sighting? Has there been a recent encounter with the famous little entity in Westwood, Massachusetts? Or is this an early 30th anniversary prank unfolding, thanks to Wikipedia? update here
  45. R

"Non-Human" Foot Found In Landfill

Foot 'looks like bear's hind paw' BY KIRAN KRISHNAMURTHY TIMES-DISPATCH STAFF WRITER Feb 15, 2007 click here upadate :D Link is dead. No archived version found at newspaper site or elsewhere.
  46. R

Circular hole in the ice

something round might have gone in for some fishheads. Maybe someone from Mars because the fish there are just bones. But they do like Old Marx brothers Movies.
  47. R

Whitley Strieber's "The Grays"

I wonder if they even know what jiffy pop is??? :o
  48. R

Whitley Strieber's "The Grays"

hell yeah!! or invent something to put them desposable razors, that clutter up our sinks !!.......ummmm...I'll be right back :shock:
  49. R

Loch Nesski (Russian Water Monsters)

that's the ticket!! Thanks Semyaz!! Is there a thread on this sea serpent investigation??? here
Back