• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. I

LobeliaOverhill's Abduction Experience

Lobelia Overhill, Abduction Experience...? I consider myself to be an alien abductee, and I used to get violent nosebleeds as a teenager (maybe a half a dozen over a period of a few years), someone said it was because you get high blood pressure in your teens, but I don't remember seeing anyone...
  2. I

Electrical & Magnetic Fields Around Household Plugs / Sockets

Anyone else heard of this one? I heard a woman ranting on about how if you have anything electrical plugged in, in your bed room you should make sure it's not plugged in near your bed because of the electrical field that gets generated around the socket, which can affect your health ... I've...
  3. I

Antarctica = Atlantis?

Wasn't there a theory floated a few years ago that Antartica is really Atlantis? Something about a map of Atlantis looking very like a map of Antartica ... Atlantis having "moved" there after a polar shift thingy
  4. I

Mystery Noises - Other Than Animals (General; Compendium)

Down at the old homestead where my mother was born the wind [from a certain direction] will howl round the house in a rabid werewolf manner, which can be alarming to a 9 year old in the middle of the night with no lights to speak of ...
  5. I

Found another link ...

Amuse yourself for ... several seconds playing with this ... http://mr-31238.mr.valuehost.co.uk/assets/Flash/psychic.swf
Back