• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. G

Possible bedroom haunting

A couple of weeks ago my girlfriend was watching tv in her room when the coathangers on her clothes rack started to swing violently by themselves. By the time she got her camera rolling they had slowed down a bit. No windows or doors were open at the time and this is the only time this has...
  2. G

Roadside Apparition?

Last week my girlfriend and I were driving along a dark coastal road when I saw something bound across the road. Since this section of the road had no street lights I only caught the outline of the large catlike creature. I asked my girlfriend if she saw something black cross the road to which...
  3. G

Meteorite Makes Villagers Ill (Carancas, Peru; 2007)

Source: http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22439164-2,00.html Later guys, I'm off to the outback, figure I'd best get a head start on the inevitable swarms of the undead.
  4. G

Mystery Prints

Howdy folks, my friend and I were out looking for a sign on the local big cat(s?) today, and although we didn't find any big cat prints, we did come across some other interesting 5 toed/fingered prints, as linked to below. Since I have no idea when it comes to identifying tracks, I thought I'd...
  5. G

Mystery Wasp

Hi folks, today I found this little chap on my living room window (Thankfully on the outside!). This chap is around 3 - 4cm long, and easily the largest wasp I've ever come across, however I'm having a lot of trouble identifying it. Despite all of my googling of wasps, hornets and...
  6. G

Interesting Pictures

These are pictures belong to a user from a gaming forums friend. He posted them there, but I figured he'd get better educated responses here. The photo was taken in an old abandoned warehouse/car park on a Ghost Tour in Melbourne. Basically they told me they were on the tour at midnight and...
  7. G

Wood archies?

Hey has anyone heard of a legend thing called wood archys? I am right into the supernatural stuff and these things are freaky. does any one know any info on them? All as i know is that they are like aboriginals and they are small they are weird things. I dont even know if there human...
  8. G

Mysterious Ghostly Breathing

Ghostly Breathing Between two-three months ago, I was home alone in the family room reading the paper. The TV was switched off and as I was reading, I could hear breathing coming from the other sofa in the room, sounded as if someone was sleeping there. Firstly I dismissed the breathing noise...
Back