• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. F

Changelings

I know we've all heard of the lore surround changelings, but has anyone had any real (or even realistic) experiences regarding changelings?
  2. F

Not quite KFC...

My father used to work at a chemical processing plant, and this particular plant had two really tall stacks for the emission of unwanted gasses. I recall back then that, at night, you could see the gas emissions burning blue out one stack, and yellow/green out the other. Anyhow, asked my...
  3. F

Voyeurs..hehe...yea, right!

Has anyone had the feeling that they're being watched? While no one else is around? To explain things I'll have to describe the bathroom/toilet in my cousin's house... The room is "U" shaped (well, a very squared off "U", but nonetheless...), with the entry end of the "U" shorter than the...
  4. F

Haunted / Possessed Tomes

I heard reference once to 2 haunted (possessed?) tomes called the books of Agrippa. I don't know if these books had anything to do with the greek gentlemen of the same name, but I have since scoured the internet for any information pertaining to these bookswith no luck. Does anyone know...
  5. F

Fortean Hotspot People

I mentioned in another thread that it seems that some people seem to be hotspots for the weird. Does anyone feel up to taking a wild swing at why, how, who? Then there seem to be a breed of people who just don't have a strange event happen their whole lives, even if they want it. Personally...
  6. F

The Power Of Spirits

Hi... I'm trying to find out if anyone has come to to same conclusions I have about ghosts/spirits. I encounter them a lot here at this end of South Africa, and after collecting some data, I'd like to post them and see if anyone agrees/disagrees with what I think I've found. 1) The first...
Back