• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. G

The Nazis & The Occult

I am suspicious of the "psychopath" conspiracy theories. Why not just call them evil/evil people? A psychopath is what they used to call a person with anti-social personality disorder, and still do in popular magazines like psychology today. Now...can't you just imagine them convincing us...
  2. G

The Nazis & The Occult

darn, you mean it's a conspiracy and not true? Here I was starting to be afraid of all those teens with occult symbolism in their art...undercover nazis I tell ya!
  3. G

A new interest in survivalism

Why on earth has survivalism been brought back to life? Is anyone here into it? Personally I'd like to know what to do in a disaster...and trust me I've been in many...some self created...and I don't. What I'd really like is my survival instincts back :P So what is survivalism about anyway...
  4. G

School Is Prison

I knew kids who were "gifted" and got good marks..but interrupted class at the same time. The school is prison thing talks more about the official stracture of school and how it's designed as a prison. Sorry for not elaborating. For example the buildings are literally based on how prison's...
  5. G

School Is Prison

Just google that, "school is prison" and you'll find a whooooole bunch of articles about it. There's even one in psychology today. I once read a book, from a library, that was like a historical book, not even a conspiracy book, on how schools are basically like prisons. Unfortunately it was like...
  6. G

Three Knocks

One of mine was in an indoors door...and the other I didn't see any birds...but could be.
  7. G

Three Knocks

Hey..I have a bit of a knocking problem too. I only heard it twice or so. Once three knocks, once one knock. Both times in the dark...once indoors, and once coming from outdoors on a glass door. I don't remember if I had enough guts to look into what was behind that glass door :P
  8. G

The Illuminati, MK-Ultra & The Wizard of Oz Programming

The way I know something is false is if they mention jews or cabbalists responsible for it. Then I know it's just anti semitism :P
  9. G

Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD): Compendium Thread

Has anyone seen this site? https://www.stopcallingitautism.org/
  10. G

Miracles for Sale

I haven't seen it but from what I know it's all hypnosis and cult tactics. I used to be into it! They're everywhere...
  11. G

Company Logos And Paganism / Satanism

I don't know about all companies, but you know how people say some music bands are satanic? I heard personally from someone in the industry that they are just pretending, but they are also actually really insane. I also heard on another message board from another person who claimed to be in the...
  12. G

My Not-So-Secret Admirer

That's awful! So scary. I have another story Once me and my mom were going to catch this shared cab thingie to another town. The cabs are basically like buses except they are small white mini van type cars, sometimes with a sign that says "cab" other times without. This was in Israel. We were...
  13. G

Garbled Speech

I'm sure this is an april's fools joke
  14. G

FBI Requests Help Breaking A Murdered Man's Codes

Someone is going to drive themselves bananas trying to solve that, it's not going to be me! The only thing I can think of is the person wrote one letter of each word, flipped the page, wrote the second letter of the first word, then maybe the third letter on a third page, then started with a...
  15. G

'Low Strangeness' Disappearances (Missing Persons; Runaways; Crime-Related)

What about buildings that just disappear? This is a really strange story, and I confirmed with a friend, so I'm not turning insane. Beside my school there was a small building that was used as some sort of school...one year I come back after summer break, and the building is no longer there...
  16. G

Kids Today

Honestly, if a teacher has a good relationship with her students, she/he will be able to stop the disrupting or shrug it off and continue teaching. I've seen teachers do it when gifted students disrupt, and then get incredibly pissed off at kids who were regular kids because they just weren't...
  17. G

Hearing Your Name Called

Ok I just read a book by a twenty year expert on OCD (don't remember the name but it was something like guide to ocd for patient and clinician), and he said hearing your name being called or hearing someone call for help is a mild hallucination found in some OCD sufferers...explains everything.
  18. G

Alternative Medicine: Homeopathy

I don't remember if I said this here already, but I remember someone telling they read the queen has a personal homeopath.
  19. G

My Not-So-Secret Admirer

I know this too and I don't know from where! I think one of my relatives told me about this. I never personally saw a "massage parlour" that looked suspicious until last year when I went to this carnival and on the way back we decided to stroll the neighbourhood and I saw a little run down place...
  20. G

My Not-So-Secret Admirer

You know it's possible it was a sociopath in a bad mood who tried to scare you...
  21. G

My Not-So-Secret Admirer

Wow I never thought of that, could be possible.
  22. G

My Not-So-Secret Admirer

I think so too. Thankfully my paranoia subsided after a few days, I'm not paranoid anymore. However I still wonder who that mysterious caller was...
  23. G

Mechanical Laughter

that's awfully frightening!
  24. G

My Not-So-Secret Admirer

What bothers me is that the person inside looked like my old date... What also bothers is that this is not the only stalking situation that happened to me. A long time ago I stayed at the hospital in the mental health ward. Well I was calling home and had my numbers written down incase I...
  25. G

paul moses, schizophrenia, rhythmic voices

I haven't a clue, it was just a fact thrown in on a random website I found.
  26. G

paul moses, schizophrenia, rhythmic voices

This is very interesting...I saw it on one site and then lost it. I looked again googling "paul moses" and schizophrenia and there are like two/three pages about it on the internet. Basically Paul Moses was some kind of throat/vocal cord doctor in the 50's. In the late 50's he discovered that...
  27. G

Vintage ghostly photos

I saw some on flickr, but don't know where they are now. They weren't very good though.
  28. G

Science discovers 'proof' of precognition?

I can sometimes guess what people say in advance :D Although honestly I always thought that was due to picking up subconsciously the patterns of speech in people or something, that was my theory.
  29. G

Behind Closed Eyes

Well not exactly. For me like the static dark you see when you close your eyes would turn into patterns and flowers and witches or whatever I thought fascinating at the time, although it wasnt frightening like with you.
  30. G

Shoe Throwing: A Traditional Middle Eastern Insult

I lived in Israel and I don't remember this being true...
  31. G

"Alice in Wonderland" Syndrome

I can't remember if I posted in this forum already but I'm pretty sure I have this...I had it mostly at night when I was 10-ish under stress, and now recently I had another attack, although it wasn't as bad :P
  32. G

Crying Boy Portrait

I've never heard of this! England sure is a strange place. Here in Canada I don't know of such things...beside a few haunted historical places and bloody mary, we don't get cool stuff like that :P The painting's pretty good too! I wonder if something will happen to me if I criticize the painting?
  33. G

I don't believe It!

If this makes the men feel better: I read an article a while ago that said men get happier with age while women get sadder. Yay!
  34. G

I don't believe It!

I definitely noticed I'm less happy now in my 20's than when I was a kid...thought I was depressed or something...guess it's just reality :( :lol:
  35. G

Celebrity Ghosts & Hauntings

I saw it a few times I think! There was one with the "pretty" one from golden girls (american sitcome)! And I think there was the woman from rossane (another sitcome)...
  36. G

The Cossacks are Coming!

*happens to be a Russian*
  37. G

Hearing Your Name Called

A while ago I would often hear my name being called in stores, although my name is easily confused with many words...it stopped recently.
  38. G

Spirit Paintings

try searching for something like a mediumship artist on google? I checked the uk ebay for you for "spirit painting" and there's nothing...I have seen them before though online, but not very good ones.
  39. G

227 Paranormal Events In Britain In Last Year (Apparently)

I bet there's more but people are afraid to report stuff :P
  40. G

The trauma of Switzerland's morality detentions

Yeah, that's true. There's a cult surivover support forum out there on the web somewhere that I stumbled on by mistake. I'm not a member since I never been in a cult, but there are stories of people who went to these schools. Apparently also someone said dr.phil sends people to schools like...
  41. G

'Spooky' image caught on camera

Yeah, could be anything, who knows...
  42. G

Penguins (Compendium; Miscellaneous)

Imagine the possiblities for a disney movie there...
  43. G

Experimental Travel

In general I'm scared to try the bus thing you did, although once I went on a bus to get ten minutes away from my house and missed my stop. I decided to see if the bus would go to any other interesting place so I stayed on for another hour and a half and ended up two towns away from home. It was...
  44. G

The Troll Hunters

that's too great...
  45. G

buses that have "atmospheres"

Yeah, I've noticed it...
  46. G

Any Old Mary Will Do!

From what I read they're still debating whether Mary Magdelene was a hussy or something else.
  47. G

My Not-So-Secret Admirer

It sounds like she was stalking you...on a similar note to the one below your post: I moved countries to canada, and ten years later found one of my old school friends on facebook. Turns out he moved countries to canada too to a nearby location, and another boy from our school moved to the town...
  48. G

My Not-So-Secret Admirer

yikes! this is in canada though not in england...Ill look them up but I'll appreciate some links
  49. G

My Not-So-Secret Admirer

That's funny..was it one of those blank ones with no graphics on it? I've had white ones visit around our house and just sit around there occassionally before.
  50. G

Odd Shopping Stories

That's probably because of the items department stores sell. Around here they sell items that look a little off and different than regular stores that sell more trendy clothes.
Back