• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. D

Uncon 2014

Since we missed out last year (and in the anniversary year as well!), will there be an Uncon this year?
  2. D

Game Of Thrones [Spoilers]

I tried looking for a thread about Game Of Thrones, so forgive me if there is already a thread about this. I've just bought the first three books in the seires ("Buy Two, Get One Free" deal at the bookshop) - am I in for a great read? And, yes, I know there's a tv version of Thrones, but...
  3. D

40th Anniversary Issue - any ideas?

What do you think will be in the 40th anniversary issue? Since they didn't do much for the 300th issue, due to it falling in the anniversary year, the editors must be doing something special. What would you like to see in it?
  4. D

What Should Be On TV, But Isn't!

For those of us who cannot stomach trashy tv and its never ending parade of achingly dull "reality" programmes (which contain not even half an ounce of reality), I ask fellow posters to list what good stuff they think should be on tv. For starters - News programmes that actually contain news...
  5. D

Food Query: What Was This Food Called? What Was Its Name?

This is an odd request, but do any Australians remember an ice block from the 1980's that were in the shape of Australian animals - emu, possum, koala, etc. Perhaps they were Crazy Critters, but I am not sure. I seem to remember that they were very sweet, as if they were made entirely from...
  6. D

Vampire Vs Werewolf!

What would happen if a vampire bit a werewolf?
Back