• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. B

World's Goofiest Vampires

A nice round-up of some of the world's most colorful and charming species of vampires: http://www.bogleech.com/blather-sillyvampires.html Just to spare anyone else from having to point out the mistake, the Ashanti people and the country of Ghana are located in western Africa, not India as is...
  2. B

Spanking Devils

Some of my favorite masks in the world are those Devils that come out during Carnival in the Dominican Republic. From what I've read you have to keep you eyes on them at all times otherwise they'll sneak up on you and smack your bottom as 'punishment' for your sins...
  3. B

The Joe Simonton / Alien Pancakes Case (Wisconsin; 1961)

No, thank you very much. Great site! I always loved the Joe Simonton case. I'm surprised he's never been mentioned on this board. Most of the rest I've never read about before. The embedded link is dead. See later post for the content from the MIA webpage.
  4. B

Likelihood of Humans Expanding Out of Our Own Solar System

How many of you believe we will one day have the technological capability of venturing beyond our own solar system? Why or why not? If you think its possible, how long from now do you think it will happen? My inspiration for starting this poll was GangProbed's post here.
  5. B

Interstellar Spaceflight: Is It Possible?

How many of you believe we will ever have the technological capability of venturing out of own solar system? Why or why not?
Back