• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. Shady

FT362

Just got it today, might have a read later
  2. Shady

FT361

Got this just now, don't know if i will get around to reading it, i still have several others to read
  3. Shady

FT356

Just got this, doesnt look too bad Project Five Percent looks interesting, all about Unsolved UFO cases re-examined Front cover is the Cottingley Fairies, never been much interested in those
  4. Shady

FT339

Just received this, thats a scary teddy on the cover :eek: A nose for trouble: Pets that sniff out owners illnesses Boring for Britain: Meet the nations dullest men The XXX Files: Et sex and hybrid babies Return to East Gate: Rendlesham Forest revisited Big pharma conspiracy Hedgehog myths Yeti...
  5. Shady

A Voice and a Visual (not related)

Ok, i am not sure that i have told these on here, but here goes My husband and i were looking after a house for a friend, it was night, we were in bed, i needed the loo so i went down stairs, as i got into the living room a voice, right behind my right ear said, in a clear loud whisper, 'Make...
  6. Shady

FT332

Just got home and was suprised to see it here, havent read it yet tho.
Back