• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. W

FT303

2. W

Daylight Saving Crime

3. W

FT294

Mine came today :D (Creepy) Cover: Haunted History: A Halloween Scrapbook From America's Forgotten Past Editorial: Goodbye to Owen Whiteoak and Nick Cirkovic Strange Days: Fire tornado pic; Fresco Fiasco; The Secret Life of Plants Ghostwatch dares to mention the Highgate Vampire...
  4. W

FT291

Am I the first? Blimey... Cover: Could UFOs Be Living Creatures? A New Theory of Aerial Phenomena Strange Days: - Baltic Seabed Mystery There's a Coincidence! Noises Off... Falling From a Great Height Classical Corner: High-De-High! The Fortean Times Random Dictionary of...
  5. W

FT287

Cover: Titanic Premonitions Strange Days:- The Ghost On the Pier 'Wedding ring found on carrot' photo Knaresborough mummified cat photo Peter Brookesmith on Richard C. Hoagland 'Woolly Mammoth' video? Life On Venus? Mythconceptions: The Tidal Wave of Booze Classical...
  6. W

FT285

Cover: 2012 - The End of the World Or the Dawn of a New Age? Strange Days:- ABC attacks Ogopogo 'sighting' Round egg Namibian spacejunk Classical Corner: (H)omertà Ghostwatch: Ghost of Dambusters Dog Mythconceptions: Cow-tipping Konspiracy Korner: The Truth Behind the *Other*...
  7. W

Personal Information In Posts

Please be advised that it's perhaps not a good idea to put any identifying personal information (such as names and addresses) in your posts. Obviously, in this forum, that sort of information does have to be revealed from time to time, but it's probably safer to do it via PM.
  8. W

FT276

New issue's here :D COVER: Giants On Earth - Do the Descendants of Gigantopithecus Still Walk Among Us? STRANGE DAYS: Stop Making Sense (TV presenter breakdowns) The Bin Laden Conspiracies (Inevitable, that one...) Photos of 'Virginian Blob' and 'Cave of Fortune Lake Fish' 'Ghost'...
  9. W

FT274

First! So ner... :P Cover: Dog-Faced Men & Other Tales of Weird Victoriana Editorial: Apology for the cover of FT 273 Strange Days: Bownessie Photographed; Hirsute Girl; Wonders of the Waters; Crippen Verdict Questioned Science: Victorian Vestiges Mythconceptions: Bald Queen...
  10. W

FT272

Cover: Psychic Spies Strange Days: Aflockalypse Now! Strange Days: Foreign Bodies Archaeology: A Tall Irish Tale Classical Corner: Pie In the Sky Strange Days: Lucky Escapes Mythconceptions: Ivy Necrolog: Stan Gooch Blasts From the Past: The Black Ball of Trundle Hill A 100...
  11. W

Al Fayed Burned 'Cursed' Royal Warrants

Scradje
  12. W

FT254

A quick flick:- Mermaid special Girl hit by tortoise Cute animal pics: Leopard & rat, pig & dog Ice circles Lightning strikes Horned human Full-page 'Classical Corner'! Super-centenarians of 2008-9 ABC photo How to make a Feejee Mermaid FT Random Dictionary of the Damned: Psychic Photography
  13. W

Did Hitler Only Have One Ball?

14. W

Dead On Their Feet

Instances of people (and other creatures) dying standing-up have long held a curious fascination for me and it is that which leads me to start this thread. To begin: - MORGAN ROBERTSON DIES STANDING UP; Writer of Sea Tales Found Dead in Hotel with Drug Near Head Resting on Bureau. REV...
  15. W

Monkey From Mars & Other Mars-Related Hoaxes

Scradje
  16. W

Fat Pets

17. W

Fortean Culture Freebies

I started this thread primarily to propagate the news that Horror Express, starring Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee, has popped up over at archive.org, then thought I may as well begin a topic whereby we can post links to downloadable films, programmes and books of a Fortean theme (though no...
  18. W

Cat Returns After Seven-Year Absence

Scradje
  19. W

The Outsider Art Thread

Scradje
  20. W

Flying Saucers Go Into Production

Scradje (Hello Fro)
  21. W

Victim and Thief Meet Again at Bookstore

Scradje
  22. W

Maid In Hong Kong Jailed For Serving Up Urine

Reminds me of the case when someone was caught relieving themselves in the office coffee pot... I'd've thought that the fact she was prepared to drink it herself would mean it couldn't have been that poisonous :?
  23. W

Chihuahua Saves Baby From Rattlesnake

Scradje
  24. W

Cop Shoots 200-Pound Pet Pig

Scradje
  25. W

Man Spreads Fire On Flaming Hay Wagon

Scradje
  26. W

Sam The Shoplifting Seagull

Scradje