• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. Old_Shoe

Bigfoot & Orbs

We live in Texas on the edge of the Big Thicket. There are reports of bigfoot sightings here. I've never seen one. Lately, I have seen TV shows that are claiming witnesses are reporting to have seen bigfoot creatures vanish before their eyes. They also report seeing orbs of light flying...
  2. Old_Shoe

An Airborne Orange Ball (Houston Area; 2018)

A couple weeks ago I flew from Houston to Seattle. I sat in a window seat on the left side of a Boeing 737, just even with the front of the left engine. We took off to the south then banked around to the right and headed north. I looked down and recognized I-45 below us and to our left. We...
  3. Old_Shoe

Odd Flash Of Light

I've seen mention on these forums of strange flashes of light. I saw a flsh of light last night, but I haven't seen any mention of a similar sighting. I was driving eastward at about 1am last night on a rural Minnesota road. I was traveling at 60 mph. There were naked corn fields on both...
  4. Old_Shoe

Strange Lights In The Sky

It was the late 90's or early 2000's that this happened. My parents lived in Port Charlotte, Florida, then. I was visiting them and we did an overnight trip on their 30' sailboat on Charlotte Harbor (or, Harbour, for our Brit friends :wink: ). We sailed down to the opening between...
  5. Old_Shoe

A ball of light at sea

In the early 70's I was in the Coast Guard and stationed aboard a weather cutter. Our main mission was conducting ocean station patrols in the North Atlantic. We'd go out into the patrol area and mostly drift for a month, only getting underway to compensate for our drift and remain "on...
Back