• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. frankiefelix

Horror Films

Or the attic?
  2. frankiefelix

Have You Got A Double?

I have but was forced to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
  3. frankiefelix

Modern Urban Legends?

I mean they've never been allowed on prescription, something to do with the old laws in prostitution. That may have changed, I don't know. You have to pay for them or get them from family planning or a sexual health place.
  4. frankiefelix

Modern Urban Legends?

You can get free condoms from family planning clinics and outreach places, such as our Gay Village but, unless the rules have been changed you can't get a free prescription for them from your GP.
  5. frankiefelix

"Meeting Nicola"

I prefer the interview above in Modern Fairy Sightings on YouTube.
  6. frankiefelix

It Happened To Me! Then I Realised It Hadn't

Well, isn't that attractive?
  7. frankiefelix

It Happened To Me! Then I Realised It Hadn't

Did the council worker look like an orange bucket? There could be a new thread for that.
  8. frankiefelix

Is There Anything You've Grown LESS Sceptical Of?

I for one would be delighted to hear more,about the black kitten!
  9. frankiefelix

"Meeting Nicola"

I was just about to add this! Great guy, interesting speaker.
  10. frankiefelix

The Florida Mall Alien Rumours? [2024]

What's all this about ten foot tall aliens causing chaos in a Florida mall? Just about every cop car in the state rushing there? People screaming and running for the hills? Fox News says it's nothing, really.
  11. frankiefelix

Hullabaloo At Work

Silently, of course.
  12. frankiefelix

St Anthony Intervention

I collect figurines of saints. It's nice to remember real people who made a connection beyond the material world and often did something good because of it.
  13. frankiefelix

Do You Prefer To Read, Watch Videos Or Listen To Fortean Content?

I'm a bit of a YouTube addict, though I love my paper FT and have collected every issue and extra since 1991. I've subbed to mainly interview and chat livestreams on weird stuff as it's like hanging out with friends.
  14. frankiefelix

Seriously Bad Taste Merchandise

I have seen a photo of the Viz Christ Cats merch so believe it to be real.
  15. frankiefelix

Seriously Bad Taste Merchandise

Remember the series of collectable plates, "The Life of Christ in Cats"?
  16. frankiefelix

Boogymen, Bogeymen & Boggarts

Coming soon! I was busy and forgot!
  17. frankiefelix

Secrets Of Cryptids, And Triangles Of High Strangeness?

There's a good video called The Dogman Triangle just out on Prime.
  18. frankiefelix

Cursed Picture Twice Returned To Charity Shop By Shaken Customers

The child look like she's fed up with all this crap.
  19. frankiefelix

Would You Like To Contribute To My Book, Pretty Please?

Hi again and thank you for all your kind words! I'm actually looking into occult practice in Blackpool more than ghosts and ghoulish but your suggestions may well provide some leads. Love you, fellow Forteans!
  20. frankiefelix

Satanic Panic Books

Beatrix Campbell is pathetic. I bumped into her in Poundland one Christmas, strolling about with an acolyte. She saw I recognised her and smiled ingratiatingly. Roger Cook's visit to the Sorceror's Apprentice was mildly amusing but that poor shopkeeper got a lot of flack.
  21. frankiefelix

It will be a Kindle special!
  22. frankiefelix

Jools is a pal, we're often in contact, thank you.
  23. frankiefelix

Yes, he's great, thanks!
  24. frankiefelix

Hi, folks. I'm researching the occult history of Blackpool for my first attempt at writing a whole book. It's a look at the individuals and groups who helped to make Blackpool's esoteric night side from its beginnings to the present day. So far I have contacts and data for the Spiritualists...
  25. frankiefelix

How Many Forteans Are Interested In True Crime?

HE made the tea . . .
  26. frankiefelix

I love me some true crime, especially serial killers. It's the weird but true thing about how anyone could be one and you won't have a clue until they're caught. I've had tea with a murderer - he killed a few weeks later. A friend of mine escaped from Denis Nilsen and was a vital witness at...
  27. frankiefelix

I'll be reading your dissertation!
  28. frankiefelix

People Who Feel Wrong

Whoooa! He may have been autistic or brought up by much older than average parents, getting their lives confused with his through some mental disability. Makes me think of the beginning of a great short spooky story.
  29. frankiefelix

Paranormal: The Girl, The Ghost And The Gravestone (Penyffordd Farm)

Lol! Sorry about the typos! Yes, where did the moss go? Why clean it?
  30. frankiefelix

Paranormal: The Girl, The Ghost And The Gravestone (Penyffordd Farm)

The only buy I didn't like was the convenient finding of the missing gravestone. The miss had gone from it! Who cleans a gravestone before bluetongue in a bin bag?
  31. frankiefelix

Odd People: Cranks, Eccentrics & Nutters

This is me taken two years ago at the age of 67. A couple of little age spots on the forehead but no make-up or filter. My Gran at the same age looked and dressed like an "old lady" complete with hatpin and lisle stockings.
  32. frankiefelix

Man, Myth & Magic

If anyone else has a full set I'll buy them.
  33. frankiefelix

Amusing Misunderstandings About Place-Names (Nothing To Do With The Olympics)

There's a Blackpool in Devon. The nerve!
  34. frankiefelix

Time In Dreams

I can never write down a phone number in a dream or dial one correctly.
  35. frankiefelix

Werewolf Sightings In North Yorkshire

For YouTube fans I can find a video link to absolutely the most terrifying werewolf account from the UK I've ever heard. Not Yorkshire, though. Will look.
  36. frankiefelix

I mean he SAW one, not was one!!
  37. frankiefelix

Strange Things That Scared You (But Aren't Obviously 'Scary')

I was terrified of pictures of the Mona Lisa as a child. Weird, smiley smile and the horizon is all wrong.
  38. frankiefelix

The latest episode of Dogman Encounters on YouTube is the second interview with a chap from Bradford who reckoned he was one in Judy Woods.
  39. frankiefelix

Furries & Animal Wannabes

I think this is creepy but wonderful!
  40. frankiefelix

Boogymen, Bogeymen & Boggarts

My mother swears she was chased by boggarts- at least, that was her Dad's theory! I can do a cut and paste here if you like.
  41. frankiefelix

People Who Feel Wrong

I dont know if this counts as a person who feels "wrong" but the thread reminds me of an odd encounter I had around eight years ago. I was walking around the local supermarket and turned the corner into the next aisle. Directly in front of me, walking towards me, was a young man...
  42. frankiefelix

Necrolog (Deaths Of Folks Who Had Impact On The Fortean World)

I have just heard of the sudden passing of Scott Carpenter, intrepid Bigfoot and Dogman researcher, from a brain aneurism. He was such a great guy, his videos out in the field are what first drew me to cryptozoology. Scott was a respectful and cheerful guest on many YouTube channels - just look...
  43. frankiefelix

The Crooked House In Himley: The Pub Where Coins 'Roll Uphill'

This is so sad. I hope whoever tried to build on the site is cursed by poltergeists.
  44. frankiefelix

New Blog: 'Dark' 19th Century History

I feel dreadfully sad for James and John, RIP.
  45. frankiefelix

The Tea Thread

All this talk of tea has lead me to brew up at this hour. BUT the tea is Roobios Red Bush tea from South Africa, via Tesco's. It's caffeine free, nutty and sweet so suits me. :-). A Hare Krishna recommended it during my studies with them - one of my hobbies over the last couple of years.
  46. frankiefelix

Physical Mediumship

Quite a few references to Harry Price here but not a "Rosalie" thread SFAIAA. I may have to find a YouTube feature and link it.
  47. frankiefelix

Physical Mediumship

Might there be a thread here? I'll take a look.
Back