• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. titch

Who Ya Gonna Call? Ghost Hunters & Hunting

Yes, but in the report there are a few ghostly happenings reported by members of staff
  2. titch

And that is a major gripe I have with "sensitives" who hog all the attention, potentially masking anything unusual. The report from hedingham castle was sent out a few days ago, it was all "sensitives " sensing a spirit there, a spirit there a spirit every bloody where. It can wear down my...
  3. titch

i wish it worked like that! if i had a refund for every fruitless ghost hunt i would be retired, living on a beach in bermuda, drinking malibu in the sun.
  4. titch

Rainham Hall last night, a wonderful town house from the 1700's, nothing spooky happened.
  5. titch

This afternoon i received an email from the organizer of the hedingham castle ghost hunt . "Hi all, Anybody think they may have been affected by the last investigation? If so can you email me directly please. Cheers" I wonder what the "sensitives" have made up now.
  6. titch

The Enfield Poltergeist

So an engineer/inventor who was taken of the beaches at Dunkirk then worked for military intelligence cannot compartmentalise but you can? Perhaps you are not being neutral or objective?
  7. titch

Hedingham castle! what an excellent place to visit! And that is just as well as nothing remotely ghostly happened to me. It was a commercial ghost hunt, but all the attending members of the ghost club where in one group. so i was in a group with not one but TWO "sensitives" i must have been a...
  8. titch

The Problem With British Ghosthunting

I will write a full report, but a summary here for now. Nothing happened.
  9. titch

The Enfield Poltergeist

I will get back to you in a few months, or years depending on how low down in the book pile "this house is haunted" is.
  10. titch

The Enfield Poltergeist

One of the boys was in a special needs school and only visited the home occasionally.
  11. titch

Great Quotations

I could dance with you till the cows come home, on second thoughts, I would rather dance with the cows till you come home.
  12. titch

It is on Saturday the 27th, I hope you are planning on dressing in a sheet and faking some ghostly goings on.
  13. titch

I received an email about my upcoming investigation at hedingham castle recently, we are the first group to investigate the castle! The staff are really looking forward to seeing what we come up with!! I then checked the UK ghost excursions app, nothing really of any note, but an update...
  14. titch

Indiana Jones Thread

Dial of destiny, nowhere near as good as "temple of doom" or "last crusade" but much much better than "crystal skull" some good chases, some laughs and it is indy being indy, just slower.
  15. titch

Ghosts (Sitcom)

A very good end to a brillant programme, it has replaced "bottom" as my favourite TV show. BUT Time to do what i do best, ignore reality and live in my own little world where everything is fine.
  16. titch

FT440

Mine is here! A week after the december issue finally showed it's shame filled face.
  17. titch

Ghosts (Sitcom)

This is how you write a letter of complaint.
  18. titch

Board Speed

Ye but that's Crewe for you.
  19. titch

FT439

still no sign of my issue, they promised me a replacement copy. they lied.
  20. titch

FT439

Still no sign of my copy, the postie is first against the wall when the revolution comes.
  21. titch

'Spirit Guides' Wanted For Conwy Tudor Mansion

As am I, but there doesn't seem to be any ghost hunts there.
  22. titch

Tech Help (Beyond This Forum)

I was blocked but now I am unblocked.
  23. titch

FT438

Still laughing at the penis theft article, I prepared to skim classical corner as I normally do, but after the first few lines I decided to read the article completely, in honour of Janet Baldwin. A very sad and beautiful article written in the worst possible condition a human can be in...
  24. titch

Great Quotations

Fucks sake What the fuck Are they having a fucking laugh? Taking the fucking piss Me at work.
  25. titch

Ghosts (Sitcom)

Finished watching the series, i think it was the same high quality as the previous 4, but I have already got series 1-4 on amazon but i am kicking myself i didn't get them all on DVD, i could place them on top of each other, 5 potatoes high.
  26. titch

Last night i was ghost hunting at the RAF manston museum, nothing of supernatural interest happened to me, but other people had spooky experiences, my best friend and 3 other people heard a brief snatch of ghostly music that appeared to come from the hanger they were in, my best friend said it...
  27. titch

Ghosts (Sitcom)

Watched the first 2 episodes of series 5, superb TV, I will be very sad when this show comes to an end.
  28. titch

Should We Try To Rescue Ghosts? Are There Morals For Ghost Hunting?

IF ghosts are human spirits trapped in the earthly plain then yes, we should help them move on too wherever they are meant to be, but IF that was the case i think angels or higher spirits would be better placed to help then us flesh and blood humans.
  29. titch

The Haggis Thread

Herd the haggis? That's a very polite way of alluding to what went on after.
  30. titch

Theatre Ghosts

The Theatre Royal, Drury Lane is having ghost tours in October, i am hoping to drag my brother and niece along one evening. https://thelane.co.uk/halloween-tours
  31. titch

Book Recommendations

I cannot honestly say it is the best since it is the only book on Borley i have, but the borley rectory companion by Paul Adams, Peter Underwood and Eddie Brazil is a very good book.
  32. titch

Book Recommendations

"Seeing ghosts" by Hilary Evans and "the ghosts of bluebell hill" by sean tudor are both highly recommended.
  33. titch

Witcher (TV Series; Netflix)

Purchased the book box set, started off very strongly, the first book of short stories was very good, but now I am well into the first full length book, gawd elp me. Lord fluffy, sir bacon ear and lady del Monte du dunce are talking about provoking a war with the nibblers of ploppy bum, for...
  34. titch

Let There Be More Light: The Pink Floyd Thread

maybe david and roger will appear onstage together!!!
  35. titch

The Enfield Poltergeist

so you will automatically discount the police officer who seen a chair move across the floor? and the 12 adults who seen a heavy table tip over when nobody was near it?
  36. titch

Suggest Improvements To The Fortean Times

I will be very disappointed in anybody who didn't answer that question with "yes"
  37. titch

Let There Be More Light: The Pink Floyd Thread

Just attempted to listen to Roger's "re-imagining" of Time . NO NO NO NO NO. It is on YouTube if you want to listen too it, but you have been warned.
  38. titch

The Pentyrch Incident

Listening to this right now, Caz seems quite a story teller, i don't believe a word she says, but she tells a good story.
  39. titch

Babylon 5

Babylon 5 the road home, some of the animation of the characters was very bad, i wasn't sure who it was meant to be until someone said their name, and there was so much talk of the power of love i felt sick , But there are some amazing scenes, one in particular was worth the £10 i paid amazon...
  40. titch

I spent some time in the cellar away from the rest of my group, two of them said they heard distant voices,like a radio in the distance, but i had noticed that the cellar seems to be two seperate parts, there is a gap where i was standing that was only covered by vault lights and the noise of...
  41. titch

My first investigation since november 2019 last night!! The viaduct tavern, i had been there before and it was the most flat, un-atmospheric investigation ever, till lasts nights. Nothing happened at all, unless you where a "sensitive" or a medium, in that case there was an accident there, a...
  42. titch

Star Trek

You sir are a cad and a ruffian, with no taste or decent sensibilities and a gentleman does not fight fellows such as you.
  43. titch

Ghost Hunting Equipment AMA

The more ghost hunts I do the more I believe no expensive equipment is worth buying, it will not be designed for finding ghosts, we have no clear idea what a ghost is, so how can we use gadgets to find them? and the more advanced the gadget the more technical knowledge you will need to use the...
  44. titch

FT432

NO! NO! NO! You insult chimps with that picture.
  45. titch

Peculiar (And Lost) 'Wisdom' & Advice From Our Elders

Visiting my grandfather during the winter time I would keep my jacket on, his house was cold, only to be told "take your jacket off and feel the benefit when you go out"
  46. titch

GCHQ Recruiting

No luck sadly, I shouldn't have told them I prefer beer to vodka martinis.
  47. titch

Repatriation Of Relics & Antiquities: News & Specific Cases

lord Byron, a composer of mediocre verse and excellent doggerel.
  48. titch

Weird Weekend 2023

Three times I asked you on what's app what techie had seen, then find it here by accident ...
  49. titch

Ghosts (Sitcom)

Still sad though, that's the only good thing on TV in the last 20 years
  50. titch

Masturbation: Abstinence & Indulgence

Not me, I am so ugly, fat and bald even my hand turns me down.
Back