• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. C

06-02-2012

Most users ever online was 682 on 06-02-2012 12:34 So what happened on this date to bring all the people?
  2. C

Mystery Map (TV Series)

A tad late but I just saw this series in a TV Guide I just picked up. It started last night on ITV and focuses on tales of the unexplained. You can watch last nights episode on ITV Player, which I will link to below. Has anyone seen it? It's only a two part series and will be ending next...
  3. C

The Revolution Will Be Televised

It's a series on BBC three, I was wondering if anyone has seen it? It's two young fellas trying to expose the lies of politicians, bankers and a few harmless jabs at society. The 2nd series started on Sunday night. It's very similar to American TV DVD The YES Men, and UKs Brass Eye...
  4. C

Gender Test - Women's Football

Did something similar happen in the Olympics once? From the BBC website: South Korean teams issue boycott threat in gender test row Rival coaches in South Korea's women's league have threatened to boycott the new season if Seoul City striker Park Eun-Seon does not have a gender test...
  5. C

The Secret Footballer

....or The Secret Soccer player for those in Ireland and the US. A unnamed current British footballer has been writing segments for UK paper The Guardian, and has also written his own semi-autobiography, a warts n' all take on the lies, corruption and pampering in the great sport. He has...
  6. C

Green Pastures - N. Ireland

Wrightbus is one of the largest expanding companies in N. Ireland right now, building buses and coaches for markets as far as Asia. About 10 years ago, the owners of Wrights built Green Pastures church beside their factory in a village on the outskirts of Ballymena. Not only are Wrights well...
Back