• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. fizzy55

Shadow Twin

Hi, I wondered if anyone could help give me some ideas on this. A friend told me yesterday that he has been seeing a figure following him around. He first saw it in his room, then stood watching him at work, then on the sidelines when he was taking part in a race. He says it is black and fuzzy...
  2. fizzy55

Supernatural Experiences Around The Death Of A Loved One

Apologies in advance for the long post, and this is being written by phone so the grammer and layout may be a bit lacking. I've gone back and forth for months on if I should post about this. It's hard to tell some of it without telling all of it and some of it's just too personal, for me and for...
  3. fizzy55

Did The Spirits Tell Me Who Jack The Ripper Was?

I'm not sure where to put this, 'It happened to me' seems the best option but feel free to move it if it would serve better posted elsewhere, or delete if noone is interested! Before I start, I want to make clear that I'm really not claiming to have definitively uncovered the identity of Jack...
  4. fizzy55

Shadow Spider

Hi, this is my first post on here, although I have visited the forum for a long time now, always too shy to post about my own experience. I wasn't sure if anyone would even find it interesting. Around the time that it happened, I did search for explanations, asking around and searching the...
Back