• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. The Truth

Derenberger Was Army Signal Corps? Looking For Source

So I've been doing some digging on Woodrow Derenberger's background (for the unaware) for some personal research and have seen him being previously in the Army Signal Corps, does anyone have any way to confirm this? His life pre-Indrid Cold is incredibly hard to parse out. I've seen it mentioned...
  2. The Truth

Where Do You Shop For Fortean Books?

Apart from Amazon, I was blessed with a discount at a used bookstore I worked at that had an excellent metaphysics section with books of Fortean interests. I have since moved to the east coast and am unsure where to shop for our kind of books. All the used bookstores I've gone to have been...
  3. The Truth

Help Finding A Source About INFO

I am currently writing a book about Charles Fort's influence on SF and am searching endlessly for a whatever source has been used for the wikipedia entry on INFO. User "sagemab" (who used to be a user on these forums) added much of the article that interests me, specifically that: The Willis...
Back