• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. Iris

Things that disappear

Yesterday I went with the craft group to a gallery where you can paint your own plate and have it fired later. They also have a showroom with lots of china for sale quite cheaply, so I bought some cereal bowls as ours are always getting broken and two soap pumps with china flowers which I...
  2. Iris

Floating bottle tops.

One of my friends rang this morning after coming back from heir onsite van at Philip island. They had stayed with their daughter and her children and decided to go to a local cafe for lunch. It was just a light meal, sandwiches and such and screw top bottles of water. Anyway while they were...
  3. Iris

Lady beckoning

My friend just rang me, rather frightened. She said she had been sitting in bed as it was cold when she heard a noise like a roaring wind out in the lounge room. She got up and went in. She said that there was a beautiful woman standing there all dressed in white and standing on what looked...
Back