• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. C

The Navajo Skinwalker & 'Skinwalker Ranch'

I don't think physical concepts like black holes really fit what's happening there. I appreciate that as a physicist Travis has to start from that viewpoint, but I think that a lot of what's happening there is more relevant to "paranormal" research.
  2. C

That is so sad. At least in the UK and most of Europe an effort has been made to keep these sites protected. Even in Russia the extraordinary Golosov Ravine (near Moscow) is known for its history of time slips.
  3. C

Timeslip At Waterloo Station?

One of the reasons that Doll Feet and I seemed to get on well was that (as you probably know from some of my posts) I too have had a lot of "weird" experiences, so I had no problem at all accepting her account. Thank goodness none of mine have been as terrifying as hers, even the ones in a...
  4. C

Yes, that VHS account was extremely disturbing. Part of Doll Feet's horrendous life.
  5. C

After she had been out of touch with me for a couple of years I uploaded my article summarising Doll Feet's experiences, thinking (given those past experiences) that something horrific had happened to her. Then she reappeared on the Forum here and it was clear that something I had said had...
  6. C

In the UK there are several stone circles and standing stones that are still "active" in many ways. It is long overdue for some open-minded person with knowledge of dowsing, earth energies, and more conventional EM energies, to mount a serious study of these (which would include Stonehenge and...
  7. C

It's going to be a big programme to organise and analyse so many data. Will need a computer expert to work out how..
  8. C

Wheels within wheels, as they say..
  9. C

Although I know that the animal mutilation has been around for a long time, it really took off in the US in the 1970s. There are mutilations at the Skinwalker and also at the Mt Wilson ranch. It seems to be a phenomenon that is more connected with the actions of some intelligence with its own...
  10. C

It is a more honest response, prior to this archaeologists have been prone to label any feature without obvious purpose a "ritual object," or "religious artifact." The concept that maybe the people of those days knew exactly how to make use of the earth's natural energies for specific reasons...
  11. C

Thanks for that, I have downloaded a copy!
  12. C

I agree completely, in fact I feel increasingly that at one time people all over the world were in close, maybe telepathic contact with each other, and exchanging information. I don't think it is just chance that the spiral shape, for example, is found everywhere. They could sense the earth's...
  13. C

Of course, interpreting such legends is not easy. I am assuming they are trying to describe phenomena using the best analogies they can think of, so what their literal meaning is remains unclear.
  14. C

Whatever they are, they sound pretty horrific. On the other hand, while people at the ranch have reported seeing horrific creatures that could arguably be shape-changing Skinwalkers, I haven't heard of anyone actually being killed or maimed. The main culprits for more serious encounters seem...
  15. C

I'm not sure that Travis actually has any thesis. He seems to be just as mystified at the goings on at the Skinwalker as everyone else. But where I do have reservations is that he never seems to want to confront one obvious fact -- that there is clearly some kind of intelligence behind the...
  16. C

Not come across this name before. Not sure why you should mention Taylor in this context. I'm not sure what he can publish as part of a team and a TV series. They want to keep what they have found out quiet until the programmes are broadcast. His descriptions of the various experiments shown...
  17. C

There is an excellent and detailed analysis of the US remote viewing programme here: https://lfr.academia.edu/SonaliBhattMarwaha?swp=rr-ac-95285973
  18. C

Absolutely. In my case my mother was extremely sensitive -- she routinely had precognitive dreams, and I'm sure I have some of her genes. In one instance I tried testing her telepathy with some playing cards. She was at that time knitting and also watching a TV programme. She got the first...
  19. C

You are obviously unaware of research into RV since Puthoff and Targ's pioneering studies. Not only is it effective but many of the client agencies using it considered it extremely valuable. Good survey here: https://psi-encyclopedia.spr.ac.uk/search/node/remote%20viewing From my viewpoint...
  20. C

The remote viewing garbage? You would have have to be totally unaware of the evidence to say that. But if you rely on "sceptical debunking" sites to get info you are bound to get a distorted picture.
  21. C

That is another aspect of the other reality, if you want to call it that. Once you start getting involved it's already too late. I started getting involved in UFOs in my teens, and that led to a couple of odd experiences (not seeing UFOs but indirectly connected). Then when I started studying...
  22. C

Seems not terribly convincing. Surely a properly controlled experiment should have used envelopes that would be completely opaque? Then if Geller and the controls all performed at a chance level you would have been able to show that (at least in this specific case) Geller had no special...
  23. C

I think that Targ and Puthoff were well aware of the fact that Geller had sleight of hand capabilities, and they obviously used controls to deal with them. But some of the effects that Geller could achieve were beyond any kind of control! Moreover, Targ himself had been an expert conjurer when...
  24. C

That's a good point. I have personally observed very strange things happen right in front of ordinary people and some of them don't even appear to notice. The sceptical mind knows how to protect itself. At the other extreme you have the "true believers" who will get excited over totally minor...
  25. C

I think your attitude towards such phenomena is so obviously negative that even when Geller did produce effects under controlled conditions you wouldn't accept it. Describing Geller as "a well known fraud" is over the top. I think he does have genuine abilities, but likely had to supplement...
  26. C

I have to say that ever since I got interested in Time Slips I have had an increasing number of glitches and at least two likely time slips myself. Once you get interested in phenomena, they start to take an interest in you. There are obviously different factors involved in individual cases...
  27. C

Unlike all too many so-called scientists he isn't afraid to get his hands dirty and research the really weird phenomena.
  28. C

Hearing something approaching you must have been very scary! But interesting that drums were present. As I'm sure you know, some stone structures in the UK were designed to resonate to certain frequencies. We have lost so much knowledge since those days.
  29. C

Great to see how all the evidence is starting to point the same way.
  30. C

This is what happens in all "active" areas. Extrapolating from my own research into time slips, I am sure that (1) geological factors interacting with the earth's natural energy generate all kinds of phenomena; and (2) that our ancestors, up to and including the masons of the Middle Ages, knew...
  31. C

None of us know at the moment. I would separate hauntings from UFOs and time slips, and we don't know how different entities figure in all this. If you want a different perspective, get a copy of the Hundred Tales of Wisdom, which is the biography of the Sufi teacher Rumi. Strange entities...
  32. C

Are they really two separate things, though?
  33. C

It was the hitchhiker effect that led directly to CIA interest in the ranch and its subsequent involvement. One of the CIA men fell foul to the effect and it spread out from his home and to the surrounding area. His wife was seriously ill after being touched by a blue orb!
  34. C

Rendlesham Forest Incident

This was said to be how the foo fighters of WW2 were supposed to operate, by desynchronising (if that's a word) the bombers' ignition cycle.
  35. C

The Ray Alan Time-Slip Case (Chesterfield; 1969)

Don't think I would find it so easy now I'm ancient..
  36. C

Yes, it helped a lot. At least we never had those awful Euros to deal with.
  37. C

I was only around 20 but I had to stop for a moment to figure out whether something was maybe a bit expensive or not. At least a pound remained a pound, anyway!
  38. C

Time Slip

I get the impression that there were few if any other cars around.
  39. C

Time Slip

Agreed 100%! Dread to think what would happen if we could do that without even realising what we're doing!
  40. C

Time Slip

This is it: There is an interesting future slip that I came across a few years ago in an author's personal site. Unfortunately when I searched for it recently it had vanished, and so had the file in my computer, so I wrote up the original story from my printout in a tidier way (pixieanne, the...
  41. C

The Cash/Landrum UFO Case

I was waiting for someone to advance that theory. It was clearly a secret project disaster, but some ufologists are so obsessed with the ET theory that even the obvious is ignored.
  42. C

Creepy Things Children Say

Sad that they always have to talk about things being "spooky." Interesting how memories of their lives before being born here are similar to NDE experiences.
  43. C

No, they're afraid of disturbing or even maybe destroying whatever lies beneath, but they have tried drilling into the mesa with the result that the drill bits either fail or are deflected around some large structure in there. They have used the most sophisticated methods of scanning available...
  44. C

Triangular UFO Sightings

Not sure if we have discussed the NIDs report in this thread: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/v9ryjvxgnrv1rs9p3fjfb/NIDS-Triangular-aircraft.pdf?rlkey=yvl2d3tjr47d62j46vmcpy8fa&dl=0
  45. C

Oak Island Money Pit

One of those that you couldn't make up!
  46. C

Excellent article. I can't help suspecting that getting a man with his own UFO agenda to do hypnotic regression of witnesses probably did a lot more harm than good -- we have seen the damage caused by other biased and self-taught "hypnotists" on many occasions over the years. (Same point is...
  47. C

Good point. I suppose it might be that if their attention had been focused on the object itself they might have been less concerned about noise from the coptors. Incidentally also, in his book on UFOs Col Alexander claimed that he had access to info about all the chinooks in the US so this...
  48. C

I still see this as another black project disaster covered up by the ET disinformation. Took place just prior to a similar case, the Rendlesham crash. Both featured objects spewing out something onto a road. Suggests a drive mechanism that is influenced by external natural forces (e.g...
  49. C

Oak Island Money Pit

I can't get too excited about searches for gold but the possibility that the Templars were involved in some clandestine activity on the island is far more interesting. The unexpected links with (for example) the Palace of Versailles and Portugal. The ridiculous way the pit was discovered, with...
  50. C

Oak Island Money Pit

Connor, D. The Secret Treasure of Oak Island. That is said to be the most objective account of the years prior to the current activity.
Back