• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. Richard Cheese_2015

Photo taken by statue shows ghostly image

Posted for your consideration, Link ; http://leemoranyahoo.tumblr.com/post/131619639677/did-jesus-appear-to-family-as-they-posed-by Did Jesus really appear next to a Colombian family as they posed by a gigantic statue of Christ? That’s what Colombian man Juan David Montano is claiming -...
  2. Richard Cheese_2015

Toilet Talk

Poopergiest !
  3. Richard Cheese_2015

Strange inscriptions on eggs

They look like Jackson Pollock's work to me, could be worth a fortune! :)
  4. Richard Cheese_2015

Intestinal Worms: Infestations; Alleged Benefits; Historical Treatments

I read in the regular newspaper that Bette Midler and some other hollywood denizens did this for weight loss. Since the story ran nationwide and Bette never sued or denied it , it might be true. On TV they showed the large capsule used to house the worms for swallowing. Eccchhhh ! (Please don't...
  5. Richard Cheese_2015

What Is The Connection Between Greensleeves & Ice-Cream?

Hmmm, song choice must be a national/regional thing, around here they play a blaring off key rendition of "turkey in the straw".
  6. Richard Cheese_2015

Dreaming Of The Dead

I have this strange dream about friends who have recently passed on, but I don't know yet that they have died. I am always in a place I have never been before and I notice the person , I approach them and try to speak to them, but they cannot see or hear me. After having the dream I inquire...
  7. Richard Cheese_2015

'This Man': (Odd Website About Dreaming: Viral Marketing / Hoax?)

I read in a psychology article some where that a high number of people have Woody Allen appear in their dreams. Seems he represents their insecurities.
Back