• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. S

Cane Toads (Australia)

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/03/26/2526514.htm Aah the justice off poets... We have being doing something similar with our water borne pests for years.
  2. S

The Uttuku Mythology Change for Unity

Looks a bit like a wine label to me... Mind you I like the idea of global peace, mythological beings and stout hearted women and men tagging themselves as 'Uttuku.' It's just, this whole choosing a number thing, I quite like hexadecimal notation, so I'll become Uttukulia 2E if that's all...
  3. S

Hollow Earth / Inner Earth (Agartha, Etc.)

Didn't Penrose come up with the idea of a 'shirtbox' universe? It fits current cosmological knowledge.
  4. S

Spaceship Capricorn Daily Messages

Yes well, I'm a believer, so's my cat. we spend many a night scanning the southern skies for some hint of H 84's Capricorn. Bit it's mostly nazi flying saucers and those bloody reptilians...
  5. S

Spaceship Capricorn Daily Messages

Never did get the whole Mountain Standard Time thing.
  6. S

The Ship

H84 is doing quite well, apparently...
  7. S

Medical Anomalies And What Medicine Refuses To Believe

My doctor considers me a bit of a medical anomaly, not to mention mystery.
  8. S

Geologist Unearths An End-Of-Days Plan Built Into Religion

It's the bit about the 'war tax' that bothers me the most...
  9. S

The Ship

Which, upon a certain amount of reflection, isn't so bad a thing. May'b we should talk about Jersey devils...
  10. S

Is This Just In Australia?

Everything passes through slowglass at the borders... Then it's cameleers and bullock trains crossing the parched wastelands.
  11. S

Is This Just In Australia?

Hello 47F Where I am at .FTM is usually 3-4 months behind, so consider yourself lucky it's only 2 months for you Welcome aboard, as they say... .
  12. S

Cane Toads (Australia)

Linkhttp://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/02/14/2163186.htm Pity I don't live near posh mawson lakes, shotgun, golf club and wheels at the ready!
  13. S

can someone identify this

It's a De Loren with the doors up!
  14. S

The Ship

They should be PROPER mudguards, not the flimsy ones you see on Startrek... And are you sure H84 was headed for Traxoot? I'm sure the band played there once.
  15. S

Do You Believe In The Paranormal?

I'm not so much para-normal, more like abbe- normal. There, that should clear things up no end.
  16. S

A Question on Reincarnation

Mind you there is something oddly calming in a reincarnative belief system, at least this time around...
  17. S

Underwater Phenomena

Well , I don't kow a lot about wreck diving but after a few laps of the fifty metre pool near bye (only a small portion of the time spent actually underwater), I see strange things... :P
  18. S

Forteans & Sex

Yes I'd have to admit, I'm either sexually flexible or flexibly sexual. I just can't work out which... :roll:
  19. S

Doctor Who [Spoilers]

Actually those beasties with the one eye are due for a come-back...
  20. S

Black Sheep

Yes it is a real film. A Baaaaastard of a film really... :P
  21. S

Cane Toads (Australia)

Interesting development in Australia's war on species specific terrorism... Article at http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2007/09/15/2033759.htm
  22. S

How About Some Good Sex?

Finding the pope sexually attractive? Shouldn't that be on 'weird sex'? It's the hat, isn't it? Couldn't be 'Is ring...
  23. S

The Voyager Mission & Spacecraft

People, I still have an acoustic coupler in a cupboard somewhere, just in case the interweb goes pear shaped, or attains sentience... :P Then it's back to bulletin boards!
  24. S

The Voyager Mission & Spacecraft

there's a nice connection to Australia (Tidbinbilla specifically) involved: http://www.smh.com.au/news/science/thirty-years-tracking-faint-whispers-from-space/2007/08/31/1188067368154.html
  25. S

Australian Archaeology

Yes Capt'n Cook was a very bright fellow, but that Banks dude! Far more impressive blighter! ...And did someone say 'claim?' I really hope they find that galleon! Hola! :P
  26. S

So Who Is Stronger: Jesus Or Thor?

Ninja, Jesus was no pirate!
  27. S

Ask your Psychic friends: Have things "gone quiet"

Happens quite a lot here... :P
  28. S

Animal Escapes

Are you sure? It's not just for tax reasons...? What about Bindi then? Or that nice Mr Dundee fellow?
  29. S

Theremin: An Electronic Odyssey (Film)

Great doco! I'm in the process of collecting every piece of music featuring a theramin. It's an arduous task but someone has to do it. I'm interested in everyone's input. So how about a 'top ten?'
  30. S

Animal Escapes

Crikey! where's Steve when you need him?
  31. S

Pentagon 911 Conspiracy?

Killing a 2am tap dancer? surely that's self defence?
  32. S

Time Travel: Scientific Plausibility / Theories / Research

Hey, is there a 'but' after that 'yeah' bit?
  33. S

There is a disturbance. My cat's well spooked...
  34. S

Would you be Willing to Co-operate With Invading Benevolent Aliens?

Cook for them? They can stand in line like everyone else! That's one piece of bread, one sausage (onion optional), with either tomato sauce or mustard... Benevolent invasion my A**e!
  35. S

Flying Saucers Go Into Production

Only a two seater? Where's the wagon version, and the sports model with large exhaust pipes, and just where do I hang the fluffy dice?
  36. S

Would you be Willing to Co-operate With Invading Benevolent Aliens?

No - but i wouldn't mind new neighbors...
  37. S

Useful Applications

Thanks Mister! Been having fun with Scratch for a while now...
  38. S

3 A.M. Weirdness

I rang that number thankyou very much and got a airport change machine in Denver asking me for greenbacks! Yes that does have something to do with Dangermouse
  39. S

Torchwood: Dr Who Spin-Off With Captain Jack

Given that the first episode of TW has recently aired (on commercial TV) down under I have to say I kinda like it. Does it really get as bad as others have posted here? And I'm glad that there's not so much 'rubbish' around the sets, which is a relieff from the garbage strewn streets of Dr...
  40. S

Cannibalism: Disturbing, Gory—Strangely Common

Editable body parts, my Liverr has always been spelt with to 'R's'
  41. S

Err, there's something odd with that time-piece, or my hearings gone all funny!
  42. S

Great, Psychic EGGheads! I'd rather fiddle with tea leaves...
  43. S

The only Psychic I know is my cat Sierra. When she wakes up I'll ask. Gently of course.
  44. S

The Ship

Hmm... Nacelle. Reads like a musical instrument. Thanks BRF! Sierra , my cat, wouldn't mind having a spaceship named after her! However seeing as the ship is H84's baby, would H84 care to name it? Alternatively, the ship might be -at the very least- semi-sentient and may have its own...
  45. S

The Ship

You know, what's really missing is a name for H 84's spaceship...
  46. S

The Ship

Well. That's what's been missing all along, a nice pair of narcelles...
  47. S

Ghost Cats

Yes Sierra and I often talk of this ghost cat business. She is convinced that there is a feline shade following her about, interfering with hunting and so on.
  48. S

Budding author needs help

Good god! I finally, actually agree with PeniG:P Or in my language 'F**k the research, just do the writing'
  49. S

The Ship

* 'Splash Looks Up * Haven't seen no ships 'round here...
Back