• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. T

Savannah, Georgia: Americas Most Haunted City

You definitely feel the scooby doo vibe the moment you walk into town. The first thing you notice is the stench of swamp gas. The town is home to eerie, ancient live oak trees with beards of Spanish moss. Almost every tree has had its lowest, largest branch cut off quite some time ago. The city...
  2. T

Why Native Americans Didn't Cut Their Hair

Most cultures have some tradition regarding hair. Many Hindu yogis will dread it and never cut it because they believe it stores their hard earned powers. One common story tell of a yogi in India who was put in prison. He shrank himself smaller than the bars and escaped. They caught him later...
  3. T

Rock-Solid Paranormal Experience

I considered that it might be something petrified. It's definitely not petrified wood, I've collected quite a bit of petrified wood and there's no similarity. It could be some other petrified material, maybe some sort of fossilized joint bone
  4. T

Mormons

When the Mormons traveled across the Great Plains, the drank "Mormon tea" made from a plant called ephedra, which contains ephedrine, a stimulant and precursor to amphetamines. I also found this article about Joseph smith putting datura in the wine of his congregation...
  5. T

Hare Krishnas & Mushrooms

So the Krishnas are a group of Hindus founded in the 1960s by swami prabupada. Their main deity is Krishna, the entirety of the universe. Krishna manifested on earth in the body of a human prince with blue skin. The cow herder girls in the village vrindaban loved him because he was the...
  6. T

Faith Healing

This seems to be a many sided coin. There's healing through faith in god or faith in your ability to be healed, healing through frequencies, energy, reiki etc, and healing with medicines and shamanism. I've experimented with reiki healing myself and others. I never really knew what I was doing...
  7. T

It had no tool marks and seemed natural, but I don't know how nature would make something that shape. Its about 3 inches in length, dark grey porous rock, round depression with a curved claw/ handle. The pieces fit seamlessly, with some very complex fissures that fit together so well that I...
  8. T

I've had quite a few of these strange things happen. The most rock solid of these (literally) happened while I was trying to hitchhike in the country near Eugene Oregon. I was sitting on the side of the road with my friend trying to get a ride. I was bored and picking random gravel rocks off the...
  9. T

Fairies, Pixies, Elves, Sprites & Other Little Folk

I heard two guys speaking in a strange language that was the same language that Terrence McKenna uses when he describes the clockwork elves. They told me that the we're speaking the ancient Cherokee language. They were having a full conversation, not just imitating something they heard. Another...
Back