• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. pandacracker

Strange Sensation On Forehead

When pointing something... er... pointy at my lower forehead I get a strange sensation. Does anyone know what/why this is (or indeed, knows what I'm on about)?
  2. pandacracker

Contiguous Universes

Over on the U.S. Military: UFO Investigations, Knowledge & Disclosure(s) thread the concept of contiguous universes has come up (with regard to the possible origin of UFOs/UAPs) It has got me thinking as to what actually constitutes such a thing. For example, could it be said that animals live...
  3. pandacracker

Surrey Tree Vandalism

A second article from the Guardian about someone criminally felling trees. In the Surrey town of Weybridge in the borough of Elmbridge, there is anger, suspicion and no little nervousness. A mystery tree-feller, who has in recent weeks taken a chainsaw to trees in the area under cover of...
  4. pandacracker

Historical Recipes

The presenter of these videos about historical recipes is a bit irritating for my taste :mcoat: but they are well produced and interesting. Has anybody tried out this sort of thing for themselves? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsaGKqPZnGp_7N80hcHySGQ
  5. pandacracker

Marrakesh

Does anyone have any suggestions of things to see or do, Fortean or otherwise. :)
  6. pandacracker

Rock Gongs

Found this on youtube I've heard about the acoustic qualities of rocks but never heard a good example of it, until now.
  7. pandacracker

An Act Of Sorcery

Some time ago I read an article in the magazine that described the JFK assassination as "an act of sorcery" but didn't go on to explain further. I'm afraid I don't remember what the article was about but it was the above phrase that struck me. I took it to mean that them that has the power...
  8. pandacracker

Pandacracker's Day Out

https://pandacracker.imgur.com What did we see? Go to the link above.
  9. pandacracker

Pangaea & Earth's Spin

On Youtube I stumbled upon a documentary about core drilling in the Antarctic and it got me thinking. When/if Pangaea existed would it have effected the Earths spin/axis/orbit? And while I'm here..... How much bigger would the moon have appeared in the sky before it started to recede?
  10. pandacracker

Sensing the recent past

I've been a lurker on this board for years, only made a few posts but realised afterwards that I hadn't properly introduced myself (that was back when there was a new member forum) felt embarrassed and haven't posted since!:oops: Anyway, this is something that happened to me that I think should...
Back