• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. Coastaljames

Noah's Ark Crashes Into Coast Guard Vessel (Norway; 2016)

I don't think speed was Noah's goal mate :P
  2. Coastaljames

Strange Things As Food & Drink

Help yourself, I'll pass thanks!
  3. Coastaljames

See I don't want to believe it...that's gross...mainly because of this - They don't tend to chop off nice healthy bits.
  4. Coastaljames

Noah's Ark Crashes Into Coast Guard Vessel (Norway; 2016)

It does look amazing, I think.
  5. Coastaljames

It's from Reddit, I would take it with a pinch of salt! Dirty, dirty bxstards.
  6. Coastaljames

Ectoplasm

We've all done it.
  7. Coastaljames

Psychic / Medium Levitation Photos (Colin Evans: London, 1938)

He must have been very much anti-suicide :)
  8. Coastaljames

But You Still Have Your Hair...

I agree. I meant it's a scam of sorts as it's kind of sold as having some kind of special benefits over tap water.
  9. Coastaljames

It is, yes. A scam.
  10. Coastaljames

You are truly awesome. Mean it ;)
  11. Coastaljames

Fortean Knick-Knacks

I used to have lots of bits and bobs...but then, just like pretty much everything else I owned, I got rid of it. I think all I have now are some flints from Arminghall Henge.
  12. Coastaljames

U.S. Military: UFO Investigations, Knowledge & Disclosure

Strategic advantage.
  13. Coastaljames

The Ghosts Of West Norfolk

:oops: Wow. That brings back memories! That was indeed contributed to FT by my very good friend Karl Audley. It was seen on a council estate in Gorleston (where we both grew up), East Norfolk. Probably around 1993? Maybe 1994. He was about 19. He witnessed it whilst he stood at one end an...
  14. Coastaljames

This is the bit I don't get. It seems an odd way to go about it. But. I remain confident that the only reason a government/intelligence agency would do anything would be- Power Money Political advantage Strategic advantage I refuse to believe that they feel compelled to tell a few UFO geeks...
  15. Coastaljames

Insects "Walk On Water" Upside-Down Beneath The Surface

Interesting thank you @EnolaGaia. I've always been fascinated by Water Striders!
  16. Coastaljames

Ghosts Of Pets

Anyone mentioned the ghost of a sabre-toothed tiger from one of Nick Redfern's books? In America, I think?
  17. Coastaljames

Ghosts Of Pets

We have many in this neck of the woods mate. And we are the home of the Anglo-Saxon round-tower churches. Hmm.
  18. Coastaljames

If You Thought Your Boss Was Bad: Hitler Secretary's Memoirs, etc.

Why the suprise? You've seen his 'tache, no?
  19. Coastaljames

Totally. I love stage magic. I want to believe a decent trick. It's called the joy of imagination and possibility! We're taking part in some fine chronologically snobbery to look at those people and deciding they must be idiots.
  20. Coastaljames

Possible Shaman’s Snake Stick Discovered In Finnish Lake

Nothing intelligent to add...just that I first read the title as "Possible Shaman's Snake Dick..." I'll get my coat.
  21. Coastaljames

The Witch's Heart

You sick, sick bxstard. :chain:
  22. Coastaljames

When has anyone, particularly those involved in political circles, ever had enough power and money? Really mate? I think it's important for our interested "community" to realise that 99.9% of the population of any country couldn't give two monkey's about any of this stuff. At best they joke...
  23. Coastaljames

Of course. And they were different times, of course. Not much entertainement anywhere else. Minds collectively shell-shocked by the horrors of WW1.
  24. Coastaljames

WW2-Era Civilian Exterminations - Why?

Ties in with Bengal. If you have power, and the people you have power over are starving and dying and you do not do very much to help and millions die. Well...my jury is out. Some things don't really bear intellectualising.
  25. Coastaljames

WW2-Era Civilian Exterminations - Why?

Making sure whole communities do not get rice to eat when they are starving, at the political level, meant millions died. Many Indian studies such as the one conducted by Vimal Mishra of the Indian Institute of Technology (2019) prove that there was not a drought between 1935-1945.
  26. Coastaljames

5000 Racing Pigeons Vanish (UK; June 2021)

Exactly what you were meant to assume mate... :oops:
  27. Coastaljames

The Witch's Heart

Where's Swifty... :pitch:
  28. Coastaljames

The Witch's Heart

Possibly... I've been putting way too much thought into this today...sad :hahazebs: Sadly, or perhaps happily, I don't know too much about what happens to the human body when it is consumed in a fire. Is there a possibility the, ahem, juices could effectively boil to the point that the heart...
  29. Coastaljames

Abandoned, Disused & Ruined Places

Sod it - let's go for the glowing red eyeballs, animatronic tentacle and the recording of a beating heart! All in! :D
  30. Coastaljames

For this time of the morning, that was sharp mate.
  31. Coastaljames

Yes. Weird case...a single Mum (presumably rather poor and isolated) in 1977...two teenage girls, no father in the house...suddenly a man visiting, and eventually living with them...a man who had tragically lost his own daughter...attention from the media, suddenly "stars". I always thought...
  32. Coastaljames

Yeah, or some kind of animatronic tentacle ;)
  33. Coastaljames

But even if you were levitating you would land, very possibly with a bump.
  34. Coastaljames

That is absolutely fantastic! For some bizarre reason it's already made my day - so thanks!
  35. Coastaljames

Many Koreans believe that fans can kill you :) THought I'd share.
  36. Coastaljames

The Witch's Heart

They probably need to think how a wet squishy internal organ could smash it's way through a hard ribcage.
  37. Coastaljames

Totally agree. I'm pretty sure that's because they were. Fascinating case Enfield...the girl's basically admitted they faked it and it was still researched as a case of paranormal phenomena!
  38. Coastaljames

I was fascinated by these pics as a kid, would stare at them for hours trying to figure them out. Even to this day they give me chills... And then - I hate you @Analogue Boy . Really I do... :hahazebs:
  39. Coastaljames

Genuine question - why? I agree it's odd. But it's complex. For example, Biden's first military budget recently gave the Pentgaon the smallest budget increase of any government department. I'm not claiming to be an expert on this stuff. But...politics is always about power, and power is always...
  40. Coastaljames

Doctor Who [Spoilers]

I'm glad! I never really watch any TV so would be impossible to grow on me. Glad you like it though!
  41. Coastaljames

British Bigfoot?

I think Swifty is about 6ft in fairness mate.
  42. Coastaljames

Indeed they have. To seek funding and power. Not because they want to disclose anything real to anyone. Again- why would they? How would this benefit them?
  43. Coastaljames

Fantasy Films

I enjoyed Raya lot. I thought it was beautifully made, a lot of fun, good message. Huge Avatar fan, the series not the pretty-dire movie, and I didn't see many similarities.
  44. Coastaljames

Bigfoot & Orbs

I would suggest something absolutely along those lines. Or the phenomena that makes people see fairies is the same phenomena that makes people see Bigfoot. Edit - "make" is a terrible word, but you know what I mean I think..."enables" might be better?
  45. Coastaljames

Strange Deaths

Don't eat thermometers?
  46. Coastaljames

Bigfoot & Orbs

Indeed...which makes you think doesn't it... :)
  47. Coastaljames

Macabre Place Names

There's a few around the country I believe yes. (Our is the best tho :P )
  48. Coastaljames

The Witch's Heart

Of course...our myths and our legend should be our lifeblood! Give it a hundred years and all of this stuff will be forgotten. And then all we will have is cold, impersonal, universal level of bland and nothingness.
  49. Coastaljames

British Bigfoot?

That's odd. I don't even live in a particularly "deery" area but I see lots. Particularly now, sadly, lying dead by the roadside. I think maybe they don't like you mate :p I would agree with that. Just not 10 feet tall hairy apemen.
  50. Coastaljames

The Witch's Heart

A legend is a legend! They shouldn't stop being repeated just because they're not true. Of course.
Back