• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. Coastaljames

Innovations / Advancements Attributed To Nazi Germany

(This thread was spun off from the Die Glocke / Nazi Bell thread, where it originated as a tangent.) The Nazis were, in fairness, total bellends. I know that much.
  2. Coastaljames

Bluebell Woods

There is next to nothing spooky or interesting about this thread. Thought I would share. On Saturday night I begin to have an urge to, in the morning, take myself out to visit an RSPB nature reserve. I sometimes think about this place as it is meant to be very beautiful. I am always suprised...
  3. Coastaljames

Dorset: Interesting, Paranormal, Fortean...

Hey you lovely lot. I'm off to Dorset next week for a bit of a meander and an idle. I'd be very appreciative if any of you might be able to suggest some places and things that would be interesting to visit. I've not had a huge amount of time to research of I'm honest- I'm aware of a number of...
  4. Coastaljames

Kindred of the Kibbo Kift.

I came across this rather fascinating article yesterday all about the Kindred of the Kibbo Kift. I had never come across them before. They were a social movement founded in the 1920s in Britain. Seems they believed in the power and health of camping and outdoor life and in spiritual improvement...
  5. Coastaljames

Odd little occurrence

Long-time lurker, first-time thread starter, as they say. Reason being, nothing remotely mysterious ever happens to me ;) This happened this morning though, kind of interested me. I was walking to work and was close by. Ahead of me I saw my boss, walking in front of me. I saw her and...
Back