• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. MorningAngel

Weird IHTM Tales From Reddit & Other Sites

Yes I’ve read that before it was extremely interesting. It made me think of the wheel of fortune in tarot.
  2. MorningAngel

Uncanny (BBC Programme / Podcast)

Pod cast I believe. 2.22 is heading back to the West End, I wonder who’ll be in the cast this time.
  3. MorningAngel

Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) Art

9 Simple Ways to Detect AI Images (With Examples) in 2024 https://tech.co/news/ways-detect-ai-images-examples
  4. MorningAngel

Not As Environmentally Friendly As Promised

Renault sent me an £11,000 bill to repair my Zoe heater ‘My husband contacted Renault UK customer service again to see if it could help but it couldn’t even tell us which dealers had the equipment to remove a battery. Eventually, we found one but we have now been quoted £9,121 to fix it. With...
  5. MorningAngel

The Mandela Effect: False Memory

Yes I definitely knew them as dib-dabs.
  6. MorningAngel

Terry Pratchett

It’s taken me four months to realise my calendar has Discworld holidays on it.
  7. MorningAngel

Famous Ghosts—Or Are They?

I’ve often said that. I think I might have even started a thread to that regard.
  8. MorningAngel

A Glitch In The Matrix

Oh many’s a time I’ve thought my phone went off when it hadn’t. But it was always with just a vibration or maybe the sound. But never with a sound that doesn’t belong to it.
  9. MorningAngel

Famous Ghosts—Or Are They?

Oh some ghosts being time slips.
  10. MorningAngel

A Glitch In The Matrix

No a very exciting one. At work we have handsets for booking in clothing orders and logging in and out. Every so often from some unknown reason they make the logging out sound randomly throughout the day. Yesterday I was standing about four feet away from them and I could have sworn my phone in...
  11. MorningAngel

Latest Reports Of UFO Sightings

'World’s clearest UFO photo' taken in UK was hidden from public for years https://www.ladbible.com/news/science/calvine-photograph-uk-ufo-523902-20240404
  12. MorningAngel

Uncanny (BBC Programme / Podcast)

Series 4 is the American one, don’t think I’ll bother.
  13. MorningAngel

Miscellaneous Ghost Photos & Videos

Faces or something familiar I’d think.
  14. MorningAngel

Terry Pratchett

Looking at Sir Terry’s daughter Rhianna’s wiki page it says there’s various Discworld novels being developed for tv. I hope they’ll be more like Going Postal (they could do the other Moist adventures) and less like the Watch. I liked the Watch in itself but that’s before I got back into the...
  15. MorningAngel

Underground (Miscellaneous: Tunnels, Roads, Bunkers Etc.)

Instagram fans ruining special places, says Gwynedd caver https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-68660455
  16. MorningAngel

Things That Are NOT UFOs

No that’s the first time I’ve seen it do that and they do get through the batteries so it’s regularly running low. We have now changed the battery and just got a solar panel to use with it. So hopefully that’ll help it last longer.
  17. MorningAngel

Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) Art

It’s not great at trying to give me a Victorian Policeman. It can’t handle the helmet at all.The fingers are interesting on the last one.
  18. MorningAngel

Things That Are NOT UFOs

Ours was fine in the morning but then night view probably takes more power.
  19. MorningAngel

Things That Are NOT UFOs

Well it is a blink camera. We should treat it to a new battery.
  20. MorningAngel

Things That Are NOT UFOs

No vehicles about in that area. It is battery powered so probably that.
  21. MorningAngel

TV & Radio Reminders

The Ghostbuster films until the latest one are available on iPlayer.
  22. MorningAngel

Things That Are NOT UFOs

It’s wireless but it has been complaining its battery is going so I suspect that might have something to do with it. It helps stop shipwrecks in the garden lol. I think it’s about the third one we’ve had over the years.
  23. MorningAngel

Things That Are NOT UFOs

Odd footage from our garden camera last night. Probably just a camera glitch. But I was trying to send it to mum and it just wasn’t sending, strange. Ps if that was a film something would definitely be kicking off.
  24. MorningAngel

Modern-Day Ghosts

I was thinking today what if some of the people going around in masks today aren’t just people still being cautious but are ghosts/time slips from the last four years. Modern ghosts or time slips you wouldn’t know unless it was someone you knew wasn’t about any more.
  25. MorningAngel

Forgotten History

I tried to get Ai to make a picture of a wig trunk or a trunk for wigs. It really didn’t get it.
  26. MorningAngel

Terry Pratchett

I love this group picture.
  27. MorningAngel

Forgotten History

Are they harder to control, probably have a lot of weight behind them?
  28. MorningAngel

Terry Pratchett

A collection of great art here. https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/2KxTw2gj0TR7PZ6lbKQvL4P/illustrating-the-discworld-terry-pratchetts-universe-in-colour
  29. MorningAngel

Forgotten History

I saw there was a bad steam vehicle accident near where I live too. Did they have more accidents? Or were they just as likely as anything else to have an accident.
  30. MorningAngel

Terry Pratchett

I know he was in the Harry Potter films.
  31. MorningAngel

Terry Pratchett

I’ve just finished Carpe Jugulum read by Indira Varma it was really good (although I’ve not forgiven her for what she did in Torchwood lol). I’ve just returned Sorcery which I wasn’t enjoying and got Witches Abroad instead.
  32. MorningAngel

The Abolition Of Cash

Too many issues in too many places happening close together.
  33. MorningAngel

Computer System Outages

It’s Greggs that have gone down today. Greggs hit by IT issue affecting card payments https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-68614636
  34. MorningAngel

The Abolition Of Cash

Be a lot easier just to have cash and not have to sell the stuff they pinch. I don’t trust the cash machines haven’t been fiddled with when I do get cash out.
  35. MorningAngel

Legs With No Body, Running Along The Road

It’s very odd. It’s like ghosts without faces. Why are only parts of them seen? I can understand the bottom missing if the lay of the land has changed.
  36. MorningAngel

Doctor Who [Spoilers]

Doctor Who: Russell T Davies likes posts complaining about BBC release plan https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/doctor-who-new-bbc-disney-b2514340.html
  37. MorningAngel

The Abolition Of Cash

How many people have seen the ‘new’ ten pence with the letters on? They came out years ago and even though I work in a shop I’ve never seen one. I heard of people who have.
  38. MorningAngel

The Abolition Of Cash

I’m pretty sure banks still make charges on retailers for paying money in and getting change out.
  39. MorningAngel

Shall We Run Our Own Experiment?

Did everyone who was going to guess have a guess? What was it?
  40. MorningAngel

The Abolition Of Cash

More like computer says sod off I’m in bed with my teddy. That computer system is 50 years old and needs its sleep.
  41. MorningAngel

The Abolition Of Cash

That we were closed and the tills and computers were off and therefore I couldn’t do it. But he kept insisting I could I put it through the next day. I did tell him I wouldn’t be able to find it without the computer. He took a lot of convincing.
  42. MorningAngel

The Abolition Of Cash

Talking of systems I had a customer turn up after we’d closed thinking nay insisting I could do a replacement with no till and no computer. Since about 15 years ago our stock is kept in random locations and only the computer knows where.
  43. MorningAngel

Fortean Headlines

For something ‘riddled’ with toxins they’ve only come up with one to mention. It’s a shame these buildings have just been left to rot in the first place.
  44. MorningAngel

The Abolition Of Cash

Yes but most places can’t take cash if the system goes down totally. I’ve only seen it in Subway once when the system went down and someone was sorting the payments by hand. Very few places could do that.
  45. MorningAngel

Computer System Outages

We had Meta/Facebook the other week, McDonald’s the other day and Sainsburys and Tesco’s today. I work for Argos inside Sainsburys and most of our systems went down too. We were assured that it was a software update issue not malicious but I think it’s just a massive coincidence that so many...
  46. MorningAngel

The Abolition Of Cash

They could take cash and card with pin. Us in Argos inside of Sainsburys ended up only being able to take card payments on the browsers as our tills went down as a knock on effect (eventually the browsers went too) We were assured it was an update issue. But it seems a big coincidence that...
  47. MorningAngel

Terry Pratchett

He he.
  48. MorningAngel

Doctor Who [Spoilers]

Apparently it is released at the same time. But more Americans are going to be up in the evening that UK people at midnight.
Back