• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. peejam

Prescient Dreams

Thanks for asking; he was back to his usual self immediately.
  2. peejam

Filmed This Erratic Light In The Sky Last Night

It is running in real time.
  3. peejam

So, am revisiting this after nearly three years. I have done the suggested image stabilisation yet the movement of the light remains the same. Still curious as to what this was. Like I say, the only reason I started filming it was because the speed and the jerkiness with which it moved it caught...
  4. peejam

Prescient Dreams

Our childhood holidays were often taken in a seaside town in Devon. The laborious four-hundred mile car journey southwards tests the patience of anyone. Then throw four squabbling children into the mix, and you have a melting-pot of certain insanity. However, our mother had a trick up her...
  5. peejam

Home Shriek Home

There were three floors of corridors that consisted of eight separate rooms – four either side. The corridors were dimly lit by faulty lightbulbs, which gave the bright red laundry boxes I’d placed outside each room two hours beforehand a stuttering glow. The two o’ clock round was my...
  6. peejam

The White Lady (Apparition): Re-enactment

6. Hilarious
  7. peejam

Filmed on an iPad. Nope, just leaning out my window.
  8. peejam

About 1am Friday 10/7/15, Bath, UK.
  9. peejam

It was bright orange and flew over the house. Please. I'm intelligent enough to discern Venus.
  10. peejam

Nope, no sound. Was flaming orange, which led me to believe it was a Chinese Lantern initially, but it was too big and moved too erratically. Never seen anything like it before.
  11. peejam

Just curious as to possible explanations.
Back