• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. dr wu

U.S. Military: UFO Investigations, Knowledge & Disclosure

Not sure where this video belongs in the UFO section but Dr Vallee's input is always interesting. A 30 min presentation from him at the SOL group who are scientists studying the UAP/UFO area. Both the govt/military and Raytheon are mentioned in the video but it seems to be Dr Vallee's attempt to...
  2. dr wu

Fortean Films

Ok...still a bit confused...are you in England or the US? Is the issue England then regarding seeing it?
  3. dr wu

Fortean Films

Ah...I assumed since ramonmercado saw it that it posted ok..... https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1745686/ 'The Wall'( die Wand), 2013, I'm crious now as to where those live who can't see the link........is this a Forteana issue or country issue? :thought:
  4. dr wu

Fortean Films

Hmmm...where do you live? Are you in England? Try searching the film yourself online.
  5. dr wu

Fortean Films

I watched this recently...film from 2013. It started off with an intriguing idea but they never developed the 'wall' aspect nor tried to explain what it was . The whole film was about how she lived/survived behind the 'wall' . It was still interesting but in the end somewhat disappointing.
  6. dr wu

Places Of Extreme Strangeness

Also just watched an episode of Expedition X on Discovery and Mackinac Island in upper Michigan was featured. I have been meaning to go there for years but never drove there yet...its about 6 hours from where I live in northwest Indiana. Ghosts aside its a beautiful summer get away from what...
  7. dr wu

Places Of Extreme Strangeness

Just browsing and I saw this thread ; also was reading about @RonnieJersey being missing from the forum and this popped into my mind. One of the weirdest places in the US are the New Jersey Pine barrens famous for the Jersey Devil but also for ghosts , orb lights, and even bigfoot sightings...
  8. dr wu

Crisps (Potato Chips & Similar Snacks)

One of my favorites here........
  9. dr wu

Crisps (Potato Chips & Similar Snacks)

We buy these all the time here in the US...Indiana.:bthumbup:
  10. dr wu

Scientology

Actually they do....since 1993 after a long battle with the IRS.
  11. dr wu

Villeneuve's Dune Films

I'm a fan of Walken but if you put a goatee on him you'd have Ming the Merciless from Flash Gordon. :evillaugh:
  12. dr wu

Ageing & Growing Old

Felt like I aged 5 years the last 2 weeks...I had that respiratory infection going around the US...worst I have felt for a long time. I always tell my kids..'Its hell to get old'...they say 'dad you have been saying that for 10 years'...then we all just laugh.
  13. dr wu

The Abolition Of Cash

I'm old scool and I use cash for most basic transactions when I'm out....my dad taught me this so you wouldn't have a bill later on. I only use credit card when its a spontaneous purchase or dont have enough cash on me. It also comes in handy when bargaining at record stores or antique...
  14. dr wu

Shakespeare

I'm no expert but from reading in the past,,,,and online info: His birthday is not known exactly but he was Baptized according to Church records on April 26 1564 No idea why another writer would not take credit unless it had to do with nobility issues if someone important was involved. His grave...
  15. dr wu

The Navajo Skinwalker & 'Skinwalker Ranch'

" 'INT21' (he's on another forum I know) says you can save all the Series 4 episodes on Sky by simply setting 'record series'. It will keep them all as they appear. I have all the 1,2 and three + the latest Series 4;E1 by doing this."
  16. dr wu

Another dumb question...but exactly how does a fly look like a bright orb and wouldn't they tell the difference with decent cameras?
  17. dr wu

Just a thought some one said to me........ "But, space being three dimensional, are not black holes exerting an attractive gravitational force in all directions. Hence there could be no 'way out'." Does that make any sense......to you?
  18. dr wu

Straying just for a brief moment....is a worm hole inside a black hole...? What is their relationship???
  19. dr wu

Where The Hell Are The Flying Cars? It's The 21st Century!

Where The Hell Are The Flying Cars? It's The 21st Century! Not sure I ever noticed this thread before,,,,,but I have been thinking the same thing since I watched The Jetsons in 1962. :chuckle:
  20. dr wu

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Conspiracy Theories & Claims

So then this conspiracy meme about a large number of covid vaccine deaths is all just a political conspiracy from some conservative groups?
  21. dr wu

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Conspiracy Theories & Claims

No one I know in my family nor my friends that I stay in contact with (around 50 people) (Indiana) who had the vaccines ever got sick or died as a result of getting vaccinated. I have also asked others not in my inner circle of people and no one seems to know anyone that did. Yet there are...
  22. dr wu

Tech Help (Beyond This Forum)

So then it sounds like they are not really needed and are just another income stream for companies.
  23. dr wu

So...I'm still wondering then why people are using them....is a malware/virus blocker enough then to prevent someone hacking you?
  24. dr wu

Should one use a VPN when online at forums ,etc...? I have never been hacked or aything but I see more and more people using VPN's. Is it a good thing and what are the negative aspects?
  25. dr wu

Probably......but Bigelow had connections to the govt ufo program long before the ranch. They (the airforce?) were sending him all the interesting ufo sightings because he was interested in the phenom, and had asked them to send the reports. So he had some sort of inside help...maybe Stratton...
  26. dr wu

Yes....and Taylor was involved with the AATIP/UAP group and might have had nothing to do with the original ranch work with Bigelow.....though he's friends with Stratton who knows Bigelow. Bigelow is also a private citizen who owned the ranch and he probably has all the files now. Who knows how...
  27. dr wu

It's as good as any other about the ranch. One does wonder why Bigelow won't share info with Fugal and Taylor.....unless there isn 't anything meaningful to share. You would also think they could get a drill and crew that could get into the mesa.....that seems a bit hard to believe.
  28. dr wu

Las Vegas Alleged Third Kind Close Encounter

'What happens in Vegas....stays in Vegas.' :p
  29. dr wu

Saw this on another web site...no idea how accurate the description is about the flakes they found. " It is a thin substrate of iron-aluminum-magnesium alloy, with a coating of tellurium on the outside and a coating of europium on the smooth inside. The point was that it had to be...
  30. dr wu

So you are going to haul broken heavy items up the side of a steep mesa strewn with boulders and find a hole large enough and dump garbage in,,..? Really? (They had trouble finding any large holes on several episodes btw) I guess its possible some one buried stuff and then dynamited the...
  31. dr wu

Hoax by an unknown party does not necessarily equate to entertainment show imo.....but I think if it's a hoax it's being done on them as well. As far as 'chucking stuff into the mesa'....that sounds a bit silly to me. That would be more trouble that its worth imo ; what did they do bury it all...
  32. dr wu

Highly unlikely imho that it was a hoax or planted by anyone. More likely to be something Bigelow's group left there; one of Taylor's experts said in early seasons it almost looks like some one in the past dynamited or moved boulders around in that area of the mesa.
  33. dr wu

What leads you to think some one buried junk there? Where is that coming from? As far as we know no one claims to have ever buried anything there....no comments from Bigelow ,or the Shermans who once owned it. :dunno:
  34. dr wu

Maybe Bigelow buried a space shuttle for the US as part of his deal. :p But for me the flakes are the most interesting thing so far yet no one seems to care or know what they are.
  35. dr wu

Yes after drilling they found many pieces of metal flakes which were never really explained. The trace elements are one thing but how in the heck did they end up inside the mesa? I have not heard any decent explanation yet and it seems they have ignored it on the show also.
  36. dr wu

You might have missed this .... @eburacum.....(or anyone else for that matter)....any speculation on what the unusual metal flakes might be ?
  37. dr wu

@eburacum.....(or anyone else for that matter)....any speculation on what the unusual metal flakes might be ?
  38. dr wu

What Common, Everyday Occurrence Do You Find Strange?

Whats wrong with aqua...? :thought:
  39. dr wu

We don't know the daytime power co. one had a transponder nor that it was working......apparently some don't or it could have been turned off that day. I don't think this has anything to do with other equipment malfunctions at the ranch. IMO they are not necessarily connected. Again I would be...
  40. dr wu

It wasn't clear to me that is the exact same copter as they were looking at. If it is , then that one is explained, but it doesn't explain the recent night one,. There is no way it would be doing a survey at night. So that was an unknown copter ,,,could be 'tourists' , local sheriff, or...
  41. dr wu

So then we don't know......so its unknown on the copter as to who it belonged to. So speculation from the skeptics also. And the two images above are not connected,,,,,,,,shame on you. :p btw...I'm skeptical on the show also but lets be accurate.
  42. dr wu

Are you talking about the most recent nightime monitoring? I would ask why a power line co would be doing that in the dark over the ranch and not during daytime , and why they had no broadcast transponder on which is the law in the US for civilian aircraft that have them and one would assume a...
  43. dr wu

I've watched the show from the beginning being in the US and having the History Channel. I've enjoyed it as entertainment but I can't say anything that has happened has impressed me or has led me to think there might be aliens or the paranormal involved. I wonder why they have not done more...
  44. dr wu

The Most Alien-Looking Creatures Earth Has Produced

One of my favorites the tardigrade A cool link... https://www.boredpanda.com/strange-unusual-animals/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic
  45. dr wu

The most recent interview with Travis Taylor....I hope it's ok to put in this thread.
  46. dr wu

A Good Read: Book Suggestions & Recommendations

Any relation to Ernst Stavro Blofeld.....? :p
  47. dr wu

Russell Brand: From Comic To Icke-Esque Conspiracist & Possible Abuser?

I don't know much about Brand but I watch Bill Maher on a regular basis and Brand was on the show spouting off on a number of subjects and generally being obnoxious , so for those interested you can find it online and youtube ...it was MARCH 3 . Enjoy............;)
  48. dr wu

Anyone Suffer From Vertigo?

I've had vertigo like symptoms for about 5 years now on and off......the doctor said its probably related to both my heart/circulation issues and or Menieres diease, the syptoms are: feel dizziness with a spinning sensation (vertigo) feel unsteady on your feet. feel sick (nausea) or be sick...
  49. dr wu

A Good Read: Book Suggestions & Recommendations

Does anyone know where I can buy Mystery of Mercia vol 1 in the US?
Back