• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. Elsupremo

Solar Eclipse: A Chance to Glimpse Lizardman & Bigfoot?

In 7 more years when the next eclipse intersects the path of the recent eclipse in or near Cairo Illinois and Carbondale Illinois whose nickname is "Little Egypt" the sign seems to be hinting that The United Snakes or America is Egypt. What are the probabilities that 2 total solar eclipses only...
  2. Elsupremo

Dream Telepathy

I think that our everyday lives are reinactments of dreams that we have every night but don't remember in the morning. Deja-vu is probably us remembering those dreams. The dreams that we do remember are what I call the garbage of dreams because they don't make sense in an ordinary frame of...
  3. Elsupremo

Atheism

I maintain that the only way that one can really believe in God is if God chooses to reveal him, her or itself to you. So most people, I suspect ,don't have that revelation and only say that they believe because they have been convinced by religion. Also, what if God doesn't want everyone to...
  4. Elsupremo

Human Population Growth & Overpopulation

Population Growth is an Illuminati farce designed to eliminate 90% of the world population for no other reason than they can not control us. Having traveled the world and seeing all of the vast vast regions where no one lives and just doing a few mathematical calculations comparing some total of...
  5. Elsupremo

JFK: Kennedy Assassination Etc.

As I explained in earlier posts, Kennedy as well as Lincoln were assassinated by the Federal Reserve and Central Banks for printing debt free money instead of borrowing from each of those Rothschild institutions respectively. Pimp Daddy Federal Reserve put a public smack down on Babylon Whores...
  6. Elsupremo

Is This An Occult Symbol?

Just go on YouTube and search "Was Saturn once our sun" There are a number of interesting videos. Very bizarre also. Remember that I did use the word "rumored"
  7. Elsupremo

Is This An Occult Symbol?

Saturn is rumored to have been our original sun ☀️ Later it was called the black sun or invisible sun. In the Far East this black sun was popularly believed to be the object that eclipses the sun during a solar eclipse. It's also called the invisible sun because it's only visible when it...
  8. Elsupremo

Astronomical News

The Book of Enoch says that the so-called planets are actually stars. He called them wandering stars that pissed the creator off by leaving their orbits appointed by God and decided to choose the orbit that they currently have. Now apparently they will be damned on day of judgement for doing...
  9. Elsupremo

Seeing Through Closed Eyelids

I think that there's a realm that exists between the sleeping state and the waking state. I call it the twilight zone. Let's say that being awake and being asleep are two different and vast rooms right across the hall from one another. They are separated by a very narrow hallway. That hallway...
  10. Elsupremo

The Falklands

Anyone from North or South America are my fellow Americans except perhaps people from the United States or Canada since we are held spell bound by anything British. You guys have been off your game lately. I remember when I was a kid being culturally imperialized by the original Bond and British...
  11. Elsupremo

The Falklands

You British haven't truly been beat up until I beat you up. "To be or not to be" IS THAT A QUESTION? Sounds like a statement to me
  12. Elsupremo

The Falklands

Doesn't the Queen have the power to dissolve parliament and call for new elections? Can't she do the same in Australia and Canada The Canadians ought to be ashamed to call themselves American as a matter of fact, the United States ought to invade Canada for being too British
  13. Elsupremo

The Falklands

People like to blame the Argentinians for being Facist as opposed to an absolute monarchy. The sins of the British empire are well documented and equally well ignored. The real reason for the war was to keep their former colonies in line. It's called the Common Wealth. Even the United Snakes...
  14. Elsupremo

Moon Landing: Hoaxed?

I find it curious that the moon and the sun are the same size when one is 93 million miles away. Now if the sun ☀️ is really 93 million miles away, and is the size that it is, if you were to put it say 186 million miles away, it would be half the size. Now keep doubting the distance until you...
  15. Elsupremo

Astronomical News

Astronomy is a lie. It's a fake science. As the ancient Egyptians knew, stars are hanging from the glass dome that we are under, which is sometimes called the firmament. There are probably another class of stars which float or swim in the water that is above the glass dome firmament. Ever wonder...
  16. Elsupremo

Atheism

If God exists then we have to assume that he can if he or she chooses reveal itself to whoever it chooses. So if you don't believe, it can only be because God chooses not to reveal itself to you. That's if God exists. Now why would God not reveal itself to everyone is the question. The Abrahamic...
  17. Elsupremo

Dream Telepathy

According to the "Teachings of Seth" our waking reality is nothing more than the reinactment of dreams that you don't remember. The dreams you remember are the clutter of dreams that are there to confuse you. So, in theory, if a person did not dream, He would die because your dreams create your...
  18. Elsupremo

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

I once had a dream that I was a child running through the woods, being chased by a huge lumberjack. As soon as he almost catches me, a huge mother bear comes out of seemingly nowhere and chases him away. The lumberjack however picks up my trail again and the chase is on again. This sequence of...
  19. Elsupremo

Scientology

I'm not a supporter of Scientology but anytime the media gives anyone a hard time they are either against the system or they are being portrayed as such to attract nut cases who will be documented by voting in the case of Trump, rounded up and exterminated. Yes, P.T. Barnum was right, there's a...
  20. Elsupremo

Aleister Crowley

No, we were in his study discussing a trip I was about to take to Africa. He was a professor of African history. My so-called friend suggested I talk to him, since he knew the continent intimately. His Grandfather was a Jehovas Witness missionary in East Africa, who fought with the Africans...
  21. Elsupremo

Aleister Crowley

You never know who anyone is. Take yourself or even myself. There is a process by which a child can be turned into a multiple personality with one of them an assassin. Lets say for example the government took you when you were maybe one and traumatized you until you developed multiple...
  22. Elsupremo

Aleister Crowley

Apparently. I'd be more shocked by the hippie.
  23. Elsupremo

Aleister Crowley

The creation of money is an alchemical process perfected by the Federal Reserve Bank whereby they create money out of thin air. The next magical thing they do is convince the people to barrow at interest a number on a computer when the people have their own computers. Now two aspiring wizards...
  24. Elsupremo

Aleister Crowley

If magic is so easy, why are nations, in which the practice of shamanism is a tradition, among the poorest in the world while the wizards of free masonry rule the world? Red Garter anyone?
  25. Elsupremo

Aleister Crowley

Some say Magic has a bloodline. David Icke calls it the reptilian bloodline. A magical person probably could not explain magic to uninitiated non bloodline people. Even among the Isrealites, one tribe was the hereditary priests. The Levites. Hereditary means bloodline.
  26. Elsupremo

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

No. A failed attempt at humor. I was paraphrasing a line from "If".
  27. Elsupremo

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

"Blaming it on me"? He He:clap:
  28. Elsupremo

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

It's funny that Rudyard Kipling's poem "If" ponders and answers the same question a century later.
  29. Elsupremo

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Hamlet is asking the rhetorical question "To be or not to be a man" Avenge his father by killing his uncle is the background for that so-called question. Now, confronting the world as a man, instead of as a coward, is dangerous or as one person put it,"Being true to oneself is literally more...
  30. Elsupremo

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

"To be or not to be" is equivalent to saying "black or white". Is that a question? It's only a question if I make it one. By making the unnecessary additional statement, "That is the question" Where one to simplify things, one might simply state, "Should I or shouldn't I"
  31. Elsupremo

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Yes, of course but what is it by itself, taken out of context?
  32. Elsupremo

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

"To be or not to be?" Is that a question? Sounds like a statement to me.:huh: You wacky British.
  33. Elsupremo

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

An unfortunate choice of words. What I mean is something adventurous. Who wants this kindergarten reality that takes all the magic from life. Hollywood subliminal programming has given us politicians who are nothing more than characters from our childhood. For example, if you are my age, by now...
  34. Elsupremo

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

I like to see where I've been so I can bury the past. Also, the forward looking game is edited with hypnotic distractions. I want the future to be a brave new world.
  35. Elsupremo

Star Wars

The only stars he believes in are hanging from the Goddess Nuit. Some people call her the Firmament, I think she is a dome.
  36. Elsupremo

Star Wars

Someone is obviously not a Trump supporter.
  37. Elsupremo

Scientology

In Ouspenky's "In Search Of The Miraculous" Gurdjieff says he only charges money to those who can afford it and only to see if they are serious about the work. Too many where thought to be playing at it.
  38. Elsupremo

Scientology

When I told them that I didn't have $20,000 laying around to pay for Dianetics, they said a very odd thing. We know that. As a matter of fact you are probably still living at home and are a student but most definitely not employed. Which was my situation at the time. Then why the speech. Because...
  39. Elsupremo

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Yes, it was in a dream. I dreamt that I was coming home from work and when I entered my apartment instead of seeing my girlfriend, I was in a very strange bar. Standing at the bar was a male fairy with huge clear see through wings, as fairies are known to have. He was a brunette and completely...
  40. Elsupremo

Scientology

Yes to the first part, maybe to the second. That was the first time that I had been confronted with the unknown fear that crippled me.
  41. Elsupremo

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Perhaps, but I think it has more to do with that space between wakefulness and sleep. That twilight zone where magical beings reside. Now in the fairy kingdom they have an odd looking cinnamon stick that will allow one to see through the cloaking device that hides huge machines in the sky.
  42. Elsupremo

Scientology

I wasn't meaning to imply that the actual organization isn't human. The actual theory is what I'm referring to. And of course any government would be threatened by people waking up.
  43. Elsupremo

Uncontacted Tribes Of The Amazon

The tribesmen are really saying, "These fools have lost their G-Damn minds "
  44. Elsupremo

Scientology

I like Scientology. I once spoke to a recruiter and agreed to take a test of I,think it was 50 or so questions. Before we started he warned me that at some point before he finished, I would request that he stop asking the questions. Why I asked? That's what we hope to find out he replied. The...
  45. Elsupremo

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Leprechauns use the toilet also. I remember a conversation I once had with a Druid who looked like Santa. I was doing well until he mentioned something about leprechauns, which caused me to laugh and tease him so much, because I was stupid in those days, that he shouted, "before the nights over...
  46. Elsupremo

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

It was free standing with arms outstretched. A typical one of him. What struck me as funny about it was that my sister in law converted from Buddhism to Christianity on the strength of having a similar experience. Every time I would see her, I would be dying to tell her. But I couldn't dash her...
  47. Elsupremo

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Here's something new. While sitting in my living room whatching Jerry Springer, a holographic image of a statue of Christ appeared. How do I know it was a holographic image and not JC himself? It was a statue. You see, I grew up Catholic. I have seen my fair share of statues of Jesus, the saints...
  48. Elsupremo

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Yes and it applies to both. I want to know what witches are.
  49. Elsupremo

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

I once had an affair with a Wiccan woman who was in a coven. One night on a full moon, I was asleep when she came in from work and woke me up in the dark and before I could say anything we were at it hot and heavy. The problem was that I started hallucinating that I was in two places at once...
  50. Elsupremo

Seeing Through Closed Eyelids

You're meditating. That circular white light is the light at the end of the tunnel or tomb. Now the next time you do it, try making the light come to you and you will discover that your soul is walking towards the opening. If you see Pan with his flute just ignore him. He was probably doing...
Back