• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. W

UFOs And Indigenous Australians

i came across this link to australian UFO's and the indigenous people. i had not seen it before so i thought i would share it with you. i found it fascinating. theozfiles.com/history_austr ... story.html Link is dead. The MIA webpage can be accessed via the Wayback Machine...
  2. W

keyword "Smart Dust".

the urls i posted all went 404 when access was tryed from this site??? in essence with no url back up...... It has mainly to do with the penetration of embedded computers in all aspects of our lives and the fact that they are all going to be networked - keyword "Smart Dust". I doubt...
  3. W

Thinking on UFO sightings

Thinking on UFO sightings...... I was watching a Discovery Channel documentary.....where they were discussing the UFO "do they, do they not exist" question. One scientist came up with something that is one of "THOSE" observations, which left me stunned ... he said, " ......considering the...
  4. W

'Drop Bears'

time to confess about our australian "drop bears" According to legend, Drop Bears are dangerous creatures that hide in gum trees. You can tell if one of them is hiding in a tree by lying on your back beneath the tree and spitting upwards. If the Drop Bear is up there, it'll spit back...
  5. W

Read this question

Read this question, come up with an answer and then scroll down to the > bottom for the result. This is not a trick question. It is as it reads. > > > > > > A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met this bloke whom she > did not know. She thought that he was amazing, much...
  6. W

A Lost City Near Roper River (Northern Territory, Australia)

hi all, this is my first post....i saw some info ages ago about a lost city in the roper river area in the nortern territory australia.....info on the net is about zilch...does anyone have any info on this that they can share please
Back