• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. feen5

Sighting (13th Dec 2022)

Ok I'm not sure how exactly I'm going to describe this properly so please bear with me. I may try to draw a diagram later and at it but I'm not great at either drawing or uploading stuff. This happened last night at 11.30 approx. I always let the dog out for a piss before heading to bed and as I...
  2. feen5

Project Blue Book (TV Series)

I think this started on History last night in America but i can't seem to find out when or if it is going to be shown here. Does anybody know
  3. feen5

'And Another Thing'

Bit surprised that there is no thread for this yet but has anyone else read the new Hitchhikers Guide book? I'm half way through it at the moment and i have to say i'm very impressed. It's funny, weird and definatly in the true spirit of previous Hitchhikers books. When i first heard that...
  4. feen5

Bottom Premonition

Was watching the episode of Bottom where Ritche and Eddie steal the BBC camera during the annual hammersmith riots and i noticed that it seems like they predicted the future. While watching the tape in the camera (as ritche describes it 'what we have here is prime ministers perving about in a...
  5. feen5

Pterosaurs

Interesting article from the BBC website. I've always found the pterosaurs the most fasinating of the dinosaur groups. Flying reptile mystery 'solved' The specimen belonged to the species Tupuxuara UK scientists say they have solved the mystery of why prehistoric flying reptiles grew...
  6. feen5

Fossil Aussie Nessie Find

New Pleisosaur find in Oz. Australian 'Nessie' fossils found Australia was once home to ancient reptiles that swam in huge icy lakes, fossil evidence suggests. The large, carnivorous reptiles lived 115 million years ago, during the age of the dinosaurs, when much of the continent was...
  7. feen5

Premonition Question

I'd like to know peoples views on something that has only just happened to me, its not very spectacular by any stretch but it is weird. I was having my lunch in the company canteen and got up to make a cup of tea, as always i bring my phone with me on lunch and as i was making the tea i got the...
  8. feen5

Psychic Radio

Just for any ones attention if they get this on time, right now on the gerry ryan radio show Colin Fry and some other physic ar talking to Gerry. Its just started so if you have an interest or like me want to hear how much crap these people can talk tune in .
  9. feen5

SETI (Search For Extraterrestrial Intelligence): Compendium / Miscellaneous

From the new Scientist Magazine : ET first contact 'within 20 years' 19:00 21 July 04 If intelligent life exists elsewhere in our galaxy, advances in computer processing power and radio telescope technology will ensure we detect their transmissions within two decades. That is...
Back